Do you speak English?

Austin Glau

así que... me llamo jaimito como muchas mandarinas (si saben qué fruta es) y hablo inglés.

io sono tua madre e parlo inglese

je m'appele marie et j'aime les escargots. Bah... je parle anglais aussi.

the scargot thing was true (: (they somhow taste like seafood)

PD: sí, tengo personalidades múltiples, en mi casa soy Danika, pero en el colegio me dicen Manuel, y en internet soy Pedro... o Úrsula? jaja

Edited by Danika

You like jam with mandirine oranges? thats sort of new, haven't tried that before. i like fruits too! your fruits talk in english? and so does your heated sona? what do they say to you?

Yeah i like apples with jam as well. waht is a scargot? and who are you referring to when you say an angular aussi? an Australian? go figure.

hahaha you really made my day, seriously!

and no, i don't like mandirine oranges with jam and yes my fruits talk in english! they usually do you know, don't yours talk to you in spanish? btw, what's a sona?

escargots are snails and "je parle anglais aussi" is not an angular australian loooooool! it means i speak english too (:

hahaha you really made my day, seriously!

and no, i don't like mandirine oranges with jam and yes my fruits talk in english! they usually do you know, don't yours talk to you in spanish? btw, what's a sona?

escargots are snails and "je parle anglais aussi" is not an angular australian loooooool! it means i speak english too (:

I think the point of this thread is to purposely misinterpret what people say in other languages. Makes it more entertaining lol.gif I would write something funny but I'm too tired lol.

Edited by fire.realm

okayyyy... so you are starting an initiative for angered apples? and you are planning to kill a lakukan for lunch? Apakah says medium clues are for young bernards? didn't he say that yesterday? You say you harp and diss your mending pakistaini art? of course, who wouldn't?

yeah i wish japanese characters worked here :sadnod:

• 1 month later...

i'm can speak english, engrish, konglish (korean + english) japanglish and also Malay english which is just hilarious and easy as well :S all u have to do is put a lah at the end of the sentence and start with uncle/aunt

e.g. hey uncle! dont give me that crap lah!

;)

oh and i was going to write some korean and japanese but my computer cant type anything else but english (stupid linux!) and google translations were big fails since not one of the translations made sense grammatically :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hablo bastante bien ingles... aunque sea Española jaja. No soy como el estereotipo español, se me dan bastante bien los idiomas, creo :-)

Je crois que je parle si bien parce que je suis habitée au Canada-eh pendant quelques ans. Och jag gick till en internationella skola i Stockholm. Men nu det är amerikanska i Madrid.

That french is not Canadian French though, that one's just messed up hahah no offense. And I actually kind of fail at Swedish, but I try...

And English is das absolut best, ja (that's german attempt for me...) :D

Oh, Canada (rocks).

• Like 1

You see spanish in your airdryer jaja you want to ban idioms and spanish stereos.

You make a habit of getting Canada pregnant with quesionts, and you go to the international school of Stockholm. You like america better than madrid.

That translation gets a 3/5 i think :D Yeah english is the best, although canadian english is debatable because of "colour" -_-

• 3 months later...