Do you speak English?

Austin Glau

Да! Так много бабушек!

Alright, I'm out of nonsense Russian now. :sadnod: In case you're curious, I've said "Yes, I speak English," "very good," "I am being polite! How many libraries do you have?" and "Yes! So many grandmothers!"

• 2 weeks later...

Of course I play Halo! Who wouldn't play halo? I totally agree with you, anyone who hates halo fails at life. Oh and sorry, i don't drink Vodka, but if i did then i would take your advice and make everyone at the 2010 Halo Tournament make a vodka toast to mother russia before turning on the XBOX360's.

It was a language topic like "Parlez-vous le francais""If the answer is 'Oui!' then come on in!" , "Sprichst du Deutsch?" "Wenn "ja" dann gesell dich hier zu:)" , "你 会说普通话吗? " , "If the answer is '会' come on in." , ect. I put it in Languages A2 with the rest of them but then one of the gmods decided that it was a pointless topic and i put it in games and jokes. Hence the russian nonsense :)

Honey, fix your sarcasm detector :)

I mean it, half of my country speaks Russian as the first language and then the other half knows it simply because...well, half of the country speak Russian!

And I know you can speak English, Mr. Obvious! :) And English>Russian anyway :)

• Like 1