Change IB

steam.rice.sally

Remove CAS.

Make the extended essay 8000 words instead of 4000, so I wouldn't have to halve my final draft due in a month >.>

Make IA's in maths standard count more... I mean 20%? Every other subject is 30%+

Let the IBO set a universal deadline for May and November exams.. rather than have school deadlines... my world lit was due 5 months before the final deadline!

Sure it could impact peoples study, but let everyone organize their time individually. In 5 months from when I handed my WL in, im sure i could have found SOMETHING to change.

Nooooooooo. Leave the sciences alone! Remove IAs and the IOC/French Oral. Let exams count for 100% of the final grade. :P

Ew. I think orals should be 50% of overall grade. Afterall, it is a good representation of the linguistic skills. but I do agree, science is the best part of IB.

get rid of the billion forms you have to fill in for cas, actually get rid of cas all together.

ditch the IOC (20 min oral) for A1

change the percentages so that there's still some chance of passing if you flunk your final exams.

and reduce the workload so that ib-ers can have a life, WITHOUT 24/7 studying.

REMOVE CAS!!!

Also allow students to take more than 3 languages and more than 2 sciences(bio chem phys) and remove things like ITGS and that group from the 'compulsory subjects'

You can take more than two sciences. It just means that you'll be doing 4 HL and 3 SL subjects. Also one of those HL subject must be done outside of school (in your own time) which makes it very very hard to complete.

Haha, let me think...

Writing CAS diary really is boring, but it is the uniqueness of IB, so no.

Removing TOK? NO WAY!

IA should have a higher final percentage in the fianl grade and the final exams should have less influence.

(Our teachers tell that your final grade is 70% dependent on your final exams. This just isn't fair.)

Else, I'm quite satisfyed with IB.

A lot of works, of course, but that belongs to the programme, I would say...