Canadian unis acceptance rates

Sapnil Mohanty

Interested to pursue commerce (BBA/B.com) for my undergraduation in canada. Which universities are good for this and can you please tell the acceptance rates for their commerce programs. If i get IB predicted grades between 34-37, which good business schools in canada can i get admitted into? I would like as many suggestions as possible.

Also, can international students become chartered accountants in canada?

Plz..reply!! :)

I don't know the best commerce school in Canada but there are many good schools in America Like MIT ( you may need 2 7 grades on Hls though). Otherwise you can try Ivy League Schools ( they give scholarships on the basis of your sports achievement). You can also try LSE but it will be tough ( 20 scholarships are reserved for Indians only but you can try to give your best shot). But Canada I don't think I know about any any University ( I heard Waterloo University but u can try).

I applied to Waterloo. It's strengths lie more in engineering, though. Maybe try UBC, it has a very high number of IB students and the required grades aren't that high from what I've heard.

Edited by Beni

• 4 weeks later...