El trabajo escrito - Spanish ab initio

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if my reply is too late, but we just did our 2nd written task in school. For the first one, I wrote about Valentine's Day and for the second one I wrote about immigration. If you still need more topics/lack inspiration, I have a list of possible ones :)

• Like 1

What do we actually have to do for that? All these syllabus changes are confusing me.

Also I have really basic question that I'm kind of embarrassed to ask my teacher so I'll ask you guys, do we write it in English or Spanish? I heard it had to be 600 words and all out other writing tasks for Spanish are around 200 words so I was a bit unsure.

In terms of topics just look at a cultural aspect you're interested in. That could be a type of food, sport, art, person, historical event, festival etc.

What do we actually have to do for that? All these syllabus changes are confusing me.

Also I have really basic question that I'm kind of embarrassed to ask my teacher so I'll ask you guys, do we write it in English or Spanish? I heard it had to be 600 words and all out other writing tasks for Spanish are around 200 words so I was a bit unsure.

In terms of topics just look at a cultural aspect you're interested in. That could be a type of food, sport, art, person, historical event, festival etc.

It's a requirement for the ab initio course according to the syllabus - where you compare something from your culture with the one that you are studying. You have to write it in the language you are studying at the ab initio level - so in your case, it would be spanish :) It's 200-300 words. Take a look at the ab initio guide for more information - found here

• Like 2

I did mine a few weeks ago and got 17.

It is actually incredibly simple... find 2 articles (have a look at the Spanish Google), on the same topic (food, dance, holidays, school, etc). So one in English and one in Spanish. Then find similarities and differences between the two articles. Remember you HAVE to use quotes in your assignment, no need to translate the English one to Spanish. It is better to use the quotes, because the word count is so little.

Make Section A short and sweet.

Section B, I suggest you do one paragraph on the similarities, and one on the differences.

Then in Section C, ensure you have answered all the questions.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...