2012 IB exam results. Nervous?

Smile44

Exactly three weeks left. 21 days. I am feeling a tad bit nervous. Because your future (and I mean entrance into uni) hinges on you doing well. Soooo yeah...pretty much most people will be nervous. If not now, then as the days get less and less. I'm going to go into school myself. My IB coordinator's arranged appointment times for each of us in our year to come in and get our results because last year everything was chaotic; people came in together and caused some trouble for the teachers. There was also this incident where a girl threw water at her maths teacher because she wasn't happy about the grade she got.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

there is less than a month left until the dreaded July 6th- when we find out our IB exam results. How are you guys feeling? You nervous? How do you plan on checking your results?

I'm absolutely terrified, and I keep psyching myself out. I felt SO confident after both papers, and I was so sure I was going to get a 7 but now I feel like I am going to be lucky if I get a five. I only took one anticipated subject this year (language B danish) and my danish teacher told me she had given me a 7 for my IA final grade, but I feel sooooo terrified nevertheless.. I feel like if I get a 6-5 I will be so disappointed and it will affect me a lot because I still have a long and painful year ahead of me, but on the other hand it might propel me forward more than getting a 7 would because I might become an ego-maniac or something?? BLAH SO NERVOUS JUST WANT TO GET THIS OVER WITH NOW BLA

Extremely nervous. Praying for the best since I screwed up chem paper 2 and I NEED that 6 (condition of my offer)

Been disappointed and anxious since I actually studied a lot but mucked up the whole 2 years of effort within 3 weeks.

For Canadians, results are out 11 am canadian time. :)

I get my result on the 5th July, 5:30pm GMT. Scheduled appointment with my IB coordinator. The results are put online on the 6th, for us.

lol thats unfair! our teachers are unlikely to let us know on the 5th :(

Same, our IB coordinator said it will be funny to wtach you guys agonize. (however they technically only count for me and another girl who have applied to UK unis) as IB-Canadian diploma conversions are pre generous. :) How did your exams go btw (asked you for math help once and scored awesome on my portfolio so thanks! :D)

Same, our IB coordinator said it will be funny to wtach you guys agonize. (however they technically only count for me and another girl who have applied to UK unis) as IB-Canadian diploma conversions are pre generous. :) How did your exams go btw (asked you for math help once and scored awesome on my portfolio so thanks! :D)

well they could choose to email us :P but nah, our school is just obeying the rules. oh that's great to hear! :) uhh I don't wanna think about exams anymore, but they're okay lol. hbu?

I am not looking forward to them at all, I have had nightmares that I got no 7's and I remember seeing just 5's and 6's when I opened my results! I want atleast a couple of 7's!

my nightmare was even worse!! I got all 4s and 5s, and I failed to meet my uni offer condition. I cried and ranted.... gosh it was scary.

I don't care about grade boundaries. I just want my results!!!

well they could choose to email us :P but nah, our school is just obeying the rules. oh that's great to hear! :) uhh I don't wanna think about exams anymore, but they're okay lol. hbu?

I am not looking forward to them at all, I have had nightmares that I got no 7's and I remember seeing just 5's and 6's when I opened my results! I want atleast a couple of 7's!

my nightmare was even worse!! I got all 4s and 5s, and I failed to meet my uni offer condition. I cried and ranted.... gosh it was scary.

I don't care about grade boundaries. I just want my results!!!

XD 4's and 5's? Unlikely. Anyway, good luck to everyone out there getting their results in 19 days time.

Guest casanova

haha... you all want 7s and 6s XD... i want just to have 24 points and to get DiplomA!!!!

if I dont get it i will most probably khm myself :D

i will have 2 in DT.. and 3 in BM, and 3 Math SL, and arghhhhh