2012 IB exam results. Nervous?

Smile44

You know..to relax yourself abit just think of this you're 10 years ahead of where we are now, you have a nice paying job maybe a great social life, great friends, possibly married etc etc! And then your IB results will seem so insignificant. I tried this worked for a while.

• Like 1

Extremely nervous. Praying for the best since I screwed up chem paper 2 and I NEED that 6 (condition of my offer)

Been disappointed and anxious since I actually studied a lot but mucked up the whole 2 years of effort within 3 weeks.

For Canadians, results are out 11 am canadian time. :)

Really? I've deduced it was 10am. I was going to comment about the different time zones but apparently we live in the same city... Results come out 1500 GMT don't they?

Anyway, I just want the coming days to arrive faster.

Extremely nervous. Praying for the best since I screwed up chem paper 2 and I NEED that 6 (condition of my offer)

Been disappointed and anxious since I actually studied a lot but mucked up the whole 2 years of effort within 3 weeks.

Really? I've deduced it was 10am. I was going to comment about the different time zones but apparently we live in the same city... Results come out 1500 GMT don't they?

1200 GMT

Hey

Yeah, you are right. :D I thought it would be 11 since that is what it was last year but its 10 for us. :)

Gah, not sure if I want to, so scared since I messed up bad and I need to make an offer abroad. :(

Hey

Yeah, you are right. :D I thought it would be 11 since that is what it was last year but its 10 for us. :)

Gah, not sure if I want to, so scared since I messed up bad and I need to make an offer abroad. :(

wait...what? so it comes out at 1500 GMT? D: That's so late over here, like 10 PM D:

Hey

wait...what? so it comes out at 1500 GMT????????? D: dafuq that's so late over here, like 10 PM D:

Think its different for different places so the server doesn't crash, just log in to the candidate page to see what time it is for you. :)

wait...what? so it comes out at 1500 GMT????????? D: dafuq that's so late over here, like 10 PM D:

Think its different for different places so the server doesn't crash, just log in to the candidate page to see what time it is for you. :)

oh right lol i thought it's the same for everyone, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest needhelp1234

So, 4 more days!!!! Need a 36 for my offer,. I had a nightmare that the highest grade i got in a subject was a 5 and a 3 in math sl...great..

Guest needhelp1234

Does anyone else have problems logging into the candidates page? It's not letting me log in, for some unknown reason.

Are you using safari? Because that was the reason i couldnt log in. I tried on google chrome and it worked

• Like 1

Does anyone else have problems logging into the candidates page? It's not letting me log in, for some unknown reason.

try using mozilla or chrome on a windows computer. if you have no windows computer, still don't use safari on your mac.

also try https://candidates.ibo.org instead of http://

try using mozilla or chrome on a windows computer. if you have no windows computer, still don't use safari on your mac.

also try https://candidates.ibo.org instead of http://

I was using Safari earlier; I tried using Chrome and it worked. Thanks for the tip!

Edited by Lumos