Corrupt A Wish

OverEasy

Granted, but something really really important was covered in the class you missed. Consequently you fail to appropriately answer most of the questions on your final exams. You get a low 2 in the subject which makes your parents are very disappointed. They throw you out on the street. As you are walking down the road in the warm summer rain, looking for somewhere to sleep, you meet one of your old classmates from junior high. She got pregnant and dropped out of school at 16. Her child was soon taken care of by the authorities, and your old mate is now a teenage alcoholic who lives on the street. In an attempt to drown your sorrows you sit down next to her on the bench and accept the drink she offers you. Soon you feel the warmth inside, and ask her for more. She reluctantly hands over the bottle. You down most of it, and after some minutes you pass out. While you are lying there, unconscious, your friend hears the sirens of a police car. Without even taking her bag with her she runs away. The police car drives past you, but stops and turns around. The officers bring you with them to the station, and assuming that the illegal drugs they found in the bag are yours, they send you to a juvenile prison. It's really all a downward spiral from there...

I wish that I could get some school work done...

Edited by Sammie Backman

Granted, and then you get hit by a semi-trailer truck and become immobilized waist down only to wake up from a nightmare and realize that your wish could never have been grant because Nissan-Diesel is a cruel manufacturing line. At any rate, you can't dance.

I wish the cake wasn't a lie.

Granted. But then you realize that the cake was never a lie, nor was it a truth. In fact, it was never a reality. And then you realize that reality is only a concept created by man to further enhance their comprehension on life. Same goes for the cake. Wait, what truely defines a cake? TOK REVENGE :P

I wish Canada's weather would stop being so weird. -.-*