What are your CAS Diaries of forms like?

heeger

I have a binder where I keep all my CAS reflections, my calendandar, the CAS objectives, etc.

when I write about something this is what I do:

1.Sumarize what I did on a certain activity

2. Tell what I learned and what can be improved

3. State which CAS objective was achieved in the activity

4. Attempt to link the activity with TOK

I created a scrapbook looking thing. It consists of the average questions such as " What did you gain from this activity?" , " If there was something you could change about this activity, what would it be?" etc. Along with the answer to these questions, I have either a picture or a souvenir from the activity. It's pretty cool and not boring like the IB syllabus describes.

• 3 weeks later...

Blog /(do you also have to make a note after every time you do the activity? for my singing classes it's actually kinda the same every week so it's really boring :/) and we have to fill some forms when finishing an activity/project and write acutally pretty much the same.

(Im all complaining cause I have my CAS consultation on Friday and gonna have to catch up with my diary and my last date there is the beginning of January, fortunately i don't have many hours, but as I said, it's 'a little' boring to write the same sh...all over again -.-) /ot

We have a diary that we have to fill at the first week of each month. Basically, we have to write down what we did there, how did it affected us(while following a set of guideline questions). Also, evidence is necessary for each activity(signature & photos).

At the end of each semester, we have to fill up a form - answer did we meet the goals of CAS and with what activites. Pretty easy to BS B)