HL Maths Paper 2

scstdnt

Aren't you guys tired of studying?!! I like can't study for my next test which is chem... I'm procrastinating to the max. Help!!! I need to like I don't knooow shut myself in a room

OMG yes. Last week I had HL maths and psych, and SL english paper 1. This week I have physics and english, and I really cannot concentrate. Last week has completely burnt me out, especially maths!

Lucky that's all over, and I have 9 days to recover for my next exam :P

i honestly find that the math hl exams keep getting exponentially harder year by year which is really annoying. i mean from may 07 to now its like going from spiderman to venom. although i did not do the exams this year i am doing them next year and they'll be even harder, which is not something pleasant to think about. i wish i was taking a really easy course like AP calc instead.

I think [pray] that they will be lower. I don't see them being any higher, what with the difficulty compared with last year.

Thing is - everyone is saying it was so much harder (which I agree with) than other years, but we were in completely different conditions. As in being in an exam hall doing the real thing puts you in a different mindset to when you're doing an exam in class or at home. So I don't know how much harder it really was, it just seemed like hell. So, I think the boundaries will probs be around the same as last year, possibly slightly lower, but [omg hopefully] not higher.

TZ2 here - yeah, P2 was a bit easier than P1 for me, but it's still hard and it requires a lot of time management. Thank god I did Section B before Section A - Section B was easier for me. Almost all of my friends at school said that P1 was easier than P2 though.