Your favourite physical feature and mental ability

Amber

What is your favourite physical feature about yourself? (examples: hazel eyes, curly hair, four toes (I don't know). And a mental ability (talent).

Mine are my really big eyes. Since I wear glasses they are minimized a bit, but without my glasses they look really big. I really like my big eyes, because when someone looks at my face, the first thing they notice are my eyes.

I love my curiousity when it comes to subjects like science. I remember once learning that your dreams are made from emotions, not a story played through your head, and the result, me researching like crazy about dreams/sleep.

• Like 1

Physical feature my massive biceps :P haha but on a more serious note, my hair brown hair I guess. Can have it long and easy to maintain. I have had positive comments on my "defined" legs by the gender counterpart several times, note my outward appearance is not that important to me.

Mental ability : languages :D . It's the only thing I'm reasonably proud of and that I am moderately reputed for. I speak English, Swedish and French to a native standard. Italian fluently. Spanish quasi-fluent. Russian conversational and Japanese which I am currently learning.

Physical feature: maybe my hair, cos it's long and I like to play around with it when I'm bored in class :D And I like how it has the ability to cover my face and make recognising me hard. :P

Mental ability: I'm not sure, actually. I'm an awfully balanced person. My English is pretty good, grammar-wise (failing at analysis) but my Maths is pretty good too (which is ironic since I grew up opposing doing any kind of extra Maths, and yet I still manage to understand everything quicker than usual - must be my science-loving parents' genes :(). And apparently being somewhat 'good' (although this I will argue because I don't expend much effort nor enthusiasm) at both those core subjects is somewhat strange. Whatever, I like it.

Edited by Caustica

I like every part of me. I am perfect in every way.

In a recent Heat Magazine poll, it was decided that the nicest part of my body were my ridiculously defined calves and thighs. Cycling and Swimming, all you ever need.

Mental ability....well I know how to add, subtract, multiply and divide, so i guess i'll go with that.

• Like 2

Guest saturday

Physical: My eyes. I just find them nice, they're grey-blue, and people usually point them out first.

Mental: Not sure, maybe being curious and being able to isolate certain thoughts. And being open minded a little too much sometimes. Maybe.

Physical: Smile, people say I have those smiles that light up my face and make them want to smile too

Mental: Memory, I have an excellent memory for words and can memorize whole essays sentence by sentence, down to the punctuation. Comes in handy for subjects like anatomy & physiology where it's pretty much all memory.

I like my eyes, they're not very big, but people like the shape of it and I love the color, hazel brown.

People like my sense of humor and I became someone who is missed when things are gloomy in a class or something.

Ability: I tend to have the ability to adapt in any enviroment, which helped me live in many different countries with extremely opposite cultures.

I have a very strong short and very long memory, as in, I can remember something that happened 13 years ago, in a very detailed way...my short memory helps me with Anatomy!

Physical: My super strong pecs. They are so massive and bulking that your PE instructor was impressed. They were in the news, but the government believed that my super strong pecs could be a secret weapon in the future so they took it out. A picture to convince those who think I am lying:

85.jpg

I am pictured on the right. Please try not to notice the block shaped physical features, my camera had some problems.

Only thing that makes me different from superman is that i don't have a suit.

Mental:

My telapathic abilities.

Edited by 2401 I Hate Tangents
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Physical: well, I think its my always pink cheeks, people say it makes me stand out, but I hate them, because whenever I speak publicly,I sort of turn red, and everybody would no how nervous I am. probably because I am a shy person as well.

Ability: I am talkative once I get to know the person. and a bit to optimistic

• 3 weeks later...

Physical: That would definately be my eyes. They're blue-green-grey (not sure which is dominant :/ no one else has been able to tell me either) with gold flecks around my pupil. My friend got really excited because gold and blue are the schools robotics team colors :D

Mental: I dunno ._. Seriously pulling a blank on this one.

Physical: My ability to bend space, time and distort reality to my favour. Commes in handy every now and then.

Mental: Some people say they want to learn a language, juggle, go to mars. I Just go ahead and do it.

The human persistence and ability to learn is our species best feature.

P: I've always been quite pleased with my phenotypes, iunno it sounds a bit promiscuous but the winner would be my ass...

M: I'm fast with mental calc and awfully imaginative, though creativity is seldomly assessed in the IB, unless you do like... physics. Helps me solve problems which I have not studied for, thus in a sense this makes me lazy. My imagination is also problematic socially, I tend to laugh when I should not because I make funny situations out of everything. Anyone who recognizes this syndrome? Just can't block the flow of thoughts... Part of my charm, I guess.

• 1 month later...

physical: my hair color, eyes, hands and my legs and more

mental: my ability for arts, my emotionality and my power of being able to do things that I decide for putting myself in a better condition, being hopefull

actually I just have a couple of things I dont like, like we all have but I love myself after all(:

• 4 weeks later...