What countries did your IAs get sent to? (For moderation)

1-2-3

Your EE got sent to Singapore?? But the place is tiny. You could practically find out who it was and blackmail/kidnap them or something :blink:

I know :mike: It had to be UWCSEA or OFS. I should probably go there and accost the person who gave me a C :P

IAs from our school got sent to England... :blink: And our teachers have made it very clear that British people never give "perfects", and that anything above a 17 is extreeemely rare. Oh joy. I can't wait for the results.

(No offense to British people! It's just what our teachers have told us. I've no idea whether or not the claim holds merit. I guess I'll found out when we hear of our results...)

My Physics teacher freely told the class all that stuff. :/

You're not supposed to know anything basically, and at the most, the country. Definitely not the name of the school, and most definitely not the name of the teacher. Schools break so many rules.

I found out the name of the teacher marking my EE but only because there was a mix up with the candidate numbers and our principal called the examiner to ask her what to do. Do our EE and TOK marks come out the same time as the other IB mraks, so July 6th? Or before?

I found out the name of the teacher marking my EE but only because there was a mix up with the candidate numbers and our principal called the examiner to ask her what to do. Do our EE and TOK marks come out the same time as the other IB mraks, so July 6th? Or before?

The same date.