Ideas for a senior prank?

Vvi

The army's unofficial policy is "shoot first, ask questions later". People get really creative with where they hide bombs. Pregnant women get stopped and asked to show their stomachs, men hide them in their headscarves...bouncing bombs might already have happened, for all I know.

Chickens would be great too. Maybe I could convince the animals to poop first, and then bring them in. Animal whisperer.

Yeah we do have a PA system, suppose we could trick the principal into leaving his office for a few secs and then lock ourselves in. What're you thinking?

We had this idea last year of buying tons of tampon boxes, colouring them red with food dye and leaving them lying round the halls and in the guys bathrooms. Would have people running for miles. They probably wouldn't figure out that it was food dye.

The army's unofficial policy is "shoot first, ask questions later". People get really creative with where they hide bombs. Pregnant women get stopped and asked to show their stomachs, men hide them in their headscarves...bouncing bombs might already have happened, for all I know.

Yeah we do have a PA system, suppose we could trick the principal into leaving his office for a few secs and then lock ourselves in. What're you thinking?

Paranoid Israelis :unsure:

I was thinking of playing some really annoying music or something, not harmful and pretty funny with the right song choice.

I checked in Toys R Us today, all they had was footballs and I can't buy 10,000 of those. Did you live here before btw?

I wish I could bring pigs to school, it'd be so funny since most of our teachers are Jewish and there's lots of Muslim students too. Non-kosher and un-Islamic :unsure: Problem is, there's only one farm where they are allowed to be raised, there's actually a law against owning pigs.

Yeah I read about that one too, although the thing is we have maintenance staff who would be made to look for the animals instead of the teachers. I quite like the staff since they always let us slip out the front gate and turn a blind eye to anything we do wrong, so I wouldn't want to send them on a wild goose chase.

I think the tampon thing will be our last resort if we can't find bouncy balls, the only thing is they're quite expensive. Suppose we could use pads too, we could tape them to classroom doors. We might only need a few boxes if we stick one of on each door in school. I really want to see the faces of male teachers :unsure:

If we make the trail lead to our principal's office, who I absolutely detest... :P

I also wanted to hang them from the ceiling, the "blood" would drip onto the floor....haha I really want to do this one, I can imagine the screams in the hallway.

We do, we do. It's only a 10m walk to the principal's office from there though. We'll make a longer trail, from the other entrance all the way through the hallway. I'm going to ask my class tomorrow what they think. I'm sure the elementary teachers won't be happy when they walk to the library with their classes, they're all old women that are ridiculously prissy. It'll be good for them to get a rude wake-up call :P

If you're going to do anything with cows, be forewarned that the WILL NOT walk down stairs. So if someone were to lead a cow upstairs, it would need to be tranquilized and brought back down by a professional.

Oh and if you are still thinking about the random animal idea... well years ago, someone actually released three pigs on campus, and they labeled them "one", "two", and "four". The primary part of the joke being that the administration would spend forever looking for number "three".

Wish eggs didn't cost so much here then. They're $8 for 12.

One girl who went to boarding school in England suggested getting all the girls' bras, hooking them up together and hanging them up in the hallway in a long chain. We'd only have to worry about them being stolen by the guys in 9-11th grade. I don't think we would have enough bras though, since we're only 9 girls.

Wish eggs didn't cost so much here then. They're $8 for 12.

One girl who went to boarding school in England suggested getting all the girls' bras, hooking them up together and hanging them up in the hallway in a long chain. We'd only have to worry about them being stolen by the guys in 9-11th grade. I don't think we would have enough bras though, since we're only 9 girls.

And I don't fancy the idea of male teachers the likes of mr solomon seeing what kind of bras I wear :)

Hahaha we should definatley do the tampons if we can't think of anything else.. ohwee that would be nasty :rofl:

Food here is generally expensive, even more expensive than in Europe. In Finland I can buy imported things cheaper. The only place it's not expensive is in Palestinian areas, and that's because they don't pay taxes on things. Some law about occupied territories worldwide not subject to paying tax. There are some advantages to being occupied then :rofl:

People got way too into the releasing animals thing, someone wanted to form a petting zoo in our lounge. Great, except for the mixture of cats and dogs that would tear each other apart.