Ideas for a senior prank?

Vvi

My class was thinking of doing a senior prank this year after we finish our IB exams in May. Does anyone have any good ideas for pranks, that have either been done before or that they're planning to do?

We don't want to do anything stupid, like toilet-papering the school and trashing the halls, or blocking off traffic. Nothing retarded like this

which means that we have to clean up a huge mess. My school has a tradition of doing completely unfunny pranks that are destructive. Two years ago some seniors broke into school and trashed the principal's office (they smashed his computer and furniture), and then went on destroy a teacher's favourite painting that was framed on the wall. The police were called and they dusted for fingerprints. They would have been arrested if they'd found out who did it. Another year, people poured acrylic paint all over the hallways and weren't caught either (because of those assholes, the cleaning lady had to scrub the floors for more than a week). A few years ago someone spilt hot coffee from a balcony onto a teacher. All those "pranks" would have resulted in someone getting expelled. No vandalism. We want something funny that will get us remembered for the right reasons.

Ideas I found so far:

-Post-its all over the hallway walls

. Problem with our school is that the walls are made of stone, and nothing sticks well to them.

-Bouncy balls

- Cups of water lined up in the halls

- Plastic forks in the lawn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voz9ODc-tyk...feature=related

I looked at more on Youtube but some required tons of stuff to make them work (like hundreds of bags of styrofoam).

I agree with Irene, if you do a senior prank make sure it sends a message but isn't wasteful :proud:

Oh, and senior pranks have become obsolete here.

I do remember when I was in my first year of high school the seniors let a crap load of random animals loose in the halls... so random. I'm not even sure what happened haha.

Edited by Ashika

Haha I meant pets.

Like everyone brought in their dogs or something.

I don't even know... I was leaving as they started it and all I can remember is seeing a bunch of dogs running down the halls haha.

:proud: DO THIS, VIIVI! Harmless (providing the pets get along) and there shouldn't be (that) much damage.

In some school seniors brought chickens in. Apparently they had to call animal control because of the potential for disease. I wouldn't consider anything with animals, like the goldfish in balloons thing, since it can be cruel. There's the prank with a cow, where you make it walk up the stairs and then leave it wandering around since it can't come down again.

For the bouncy ball idea, we have this hall where school assemblies are held on Fridays, and one end of it is raised about 8m up, like a big balcony. They store stuff there and at parties the DJ stands there. If we hid up there before assembly, and then in the middle of assembly when the principal is making announcements we dump a load of bouncy balls into the hall, the school will go crazy. It's disruptive, and we might get in some trouble for it, but I think the teachers and students will get a good laugh. What do you guys think? We have a staircase, but it's not used by everyone and the balls would stop bouncing pretty fast since it's not very "grand".

How many bouncy balls do you think we'd need? 500?

The video used 14,000. Sounds about the number you should use too :unsure: Get them in bulk from a toys supplier, and don't go below 5,000. 500 will be just a miniscule amount.

Personally, I'd do the cow idea.

I checked at the toy store today and couldn't even find one bouncy ball. Where am I going to find 10,000+? You better hope this country has some, otherwise there won't be any prank.

And speaking of things that are find to find, a cow is on that list too. If I had a "villager" in my school, I'd ask to borrow theirs. Shame really that all the students come from semi-rich families.

Yeah the bouncy ball craze seems to have died down :unsure: You should go on a hunt, go to Ramallah or something and when the Israelis question you of why you have 14000 bouncy balls, just tell them it's for a revolution by balls.

Or yeah just go to the farm and ask them for a cow loan.

I'm with Ashika on the cow crap thing. And it's sad to say, there's no cows for miles around Jerusalem. I could probably find a camel though. They had one on school grounds 2 years ago for a fair. Although knowing how bad tempered they are, it'd probably kick us.

Now I have a good excuse to go to Ramallah. I wonder if there's any customs limit on how many shekels worth of goods you can bring in. I should let them loose at the check point, although the soldiers might think they're mini bombs and shoot me.

I'm with Ashika on the cow crap thing. And it's sad to say, there's no cows for miles around Jerusalem. I could probably find a camel though. They had one on school grounds 2 years ago for a fair. Although knowing how bad tempered they are, it'd probably kick us.

Now I have a good excuse to go to Ramallah. I wonder if there's any customs limit on how many shekels worth of goods you can bring in. I should let them loose at the check point, although the soldiers might think they're mini bombs and shoot me.

Thank you for my first laugh in a few days.

How about a few sheep or goat? I know goat have ball sized poo which is easy to clean? :unsure: Or let some birds loose.

Do you have a schoolwide PA system?