Gruaduating!

heartworthy

After I graduate I'm leaving the country, flying to Cyprus and going to work until I start university in September/October in the UK. Fingers crossed I find a summer job.

Otherwise I'll just lounge on the beach and drive my family's car around until I run out of money.

Well, post Exams I will celebrate with a trip to Barcelona with (some of) my classmates :( I'm longing for the day we will take off and leave this cold, dark place.. Then I really don't know what to do, I'd like to travel - visit New York again, study Arabic in Cairo, study German in Berlin... and I want to get going with the business idea I and a friend of mine have in mind... But it's all complicated! I feel lost just because I have too many options!

Edited by QueenSara

Well, I'm a junior right now, and I'm going to finish mid-june next year, so I'm extremely excited and can't wait to finish. I've planned what I'm going to do after IB exams and after graduating for a long time now, so here it goes...I really want to go to university in the states, specifically NYU. I'm thinking of studying either medicine or psychology, and I'm considering philosophy and journalism. How I'll survive until graduation? I've created a piece of paper that has "2.5, 2, 1.5, 1, 0.5 years left" and I cross off as I go. It's my way to show myself how much I have left and how much I've already accomplished. At the same time, I OBSESS of the moment when I walk across that stage and receive my diploma... :P

honestly, I think I'm gonna miss school.. the cutting classes and bullying the juniors (not really) and everyone hangin gout together in our Student Common Room and just well... together bu then again WERE GONNA BE FREE!! I mean, who can deny that, that isnt an awesome feelin?

Ive been waiting or this for SOO long but I still feel like I'm too young to graduate. Like, were going off to uni.. exploring and finding out what we wanna do with ourselves for goodness sake, I'm only 17 what I wanna do now is PARTY!

heh, but on a serious note, I would love to take a GAP year in Italy or Spain to learn their language since I've always wanted to learn Spanish or Italian though that's just wishful thinking on my part. lets see, going to UK for UNI and takinf IR (International Relations to those of you who don't know it) and I'm hoping I can find a job and gain some work experience there and if I like it then, who says I've gotta come back home?

Simply cannot wait! woo! :S

Its a weird feeling, a mixed one!

I'm definatly going to miss most of my class mates. The cafeteria, the common room, the sports hall..etc.

I'm certainly going to miss Mushka! :(

Graduation day is something im looking foreward to.

Its the end of my shool life AND the end of IB!

I feel like crying everytime I think about that day, but I dont, lol. So looks like im saving all this till that day, 1st of June 2009.

I will miss being a high school student with all the bullying...the backstabbing(veeeeeeeerrryyy bad..but going to miss it..not that i do it (A))

As I said, im going to miss our COMMON ROOM soooo much. ;)

But hey! Im graduating..end of school..uni life to come...etc..etc

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know about you guys but i honestly hate senior year because of ib.

i was expecting my senior year to be like all chill and relaxing.

but NO, i had to write my EE, finish the second math IA, spanish orals and banquets, TOK orals & all these junks.

plus, we have all the ib exams in may and may is gonna be a suicidal month for me.

i mean, ib's fun and all (sometimes) but it's a lot of work. all the non-ib seniors are enjoying their second semester senior year... :angry:

oh well, after graduation-- i can pick back up my party life :D