Olympic Games

Xerox

Tennis!! - Rooting for Djokovic!!

and ofcourse since this is the first year where Bahrain is competing for GOLD medals - Maryam Yousif Jamal 1500m Womens World Champion

Rashid Ramzi - 1500m world champion

Ruqaya Al Ghasra - 100m/200m Asian Champion [look out for her during her sprints, shes inspirational since she hold Asia's records fastest times while wearing a Hijab and fully covered islamic dress code]

All ofcourse Athletics

Come to think of it, from a country having never qualified to participate in Olympic events, we have come so far this year as ALL our competitors are qualified without getting invited.

LOOK OUT FOR BAHRAIN!!

=D =D

Gymnastics (LOVE IT), volleyball, and soccer (though Brazil sucks at Olympic soccer).

I'll probably watch other sports too, but these are the main ones.

By the way, I LOVED the shiny people (the ones with the green costumes that lit up). The choreography was pretty awesome for that many people.

Looking forward to field hockey. The Canadian team looks strong. Also Canada's women soccer team is kickass :lol:

Hopefully we can win some medals this time.

Also, there's baseball in the Olympics? :D

Mhmm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baseball_at_t...Summer_Olympics

I read in the newspaper that people were acting pissed toward how MLB (Major League Baseball) doesn't suspend its season to allow their players to play in the Olympics.

or something along those lines. :\

Looking forward to field hockey. The Canadian team looks strong. Also Canada's women soccer team is kickass :lol:

Hopefully we can win some medals this time.

Also, there's baseball in the Olympics? :D

the dutch team is also strong, but i don't think i care watching though...

I'm so jealous I was stuck at camp with NO TELEVISION! and missed the opening :lol:

I'm going to watch the volleyball! I have my fingers crossed for Italy to win :dash: but they start off against Russian I think so it's gonna be an exciting match from the start!

:P

oh and Algeria qualified somehow! lol I wonder how that happened :D

Ugh, I find it ridiculous how they showed the beginning of the Men's Cycling Road Race for about 15 minutes, and then switched off to TALKING about swimming and gymnastics. I mean--I had a piano theory exam this morning so I couldn't really stay up too late, but I at least wanted to watch a good half hour to hour of the race. :\

Andy Schleck in 5th. :lol: I watched the Women's soccer game: China vs. Canada. Canada just pretty much owned the whole game, so it sucks it ended up as a tie. And I saw the Women's beach volleyball Netherlands vs. USA game, pretty interesting--too bad the favourites won. :/

i just finished watching football, Netherlands - US ended up with 2-2, netherlands made goal in like last minute of the extra time :P

it is fasinating to watch football nowadays as nothing turns out as you expect. (common the netherlands should kick ass, but the good players are playing for their teams, they still have to earn a living) also i watched some swimming, Phelps is really something special would be cool if he made the 8 gold medals.