Olympic Games

Xerox

GRRRRRR!!! it's raining in the freaking beach final! I want the Americans to beat the Chinese, no offence to anyone Chinese! but the extent of bias in the Gymnastics pissed me off! especially on the beam yesterday ;)

what baffles me is wh stupid NBC is showing athletics when cuba vs USA indoor women's vball is on right now! it's a semi final for God's sake! it should be on!

GRRRRRR!!! it's raining in the freaking beach final! I want the Americans to beat the Chinese, no offence to anyone Chinese! but the extent of bias in the Gymnastics pissed me off! especially on the beam yesterday ;)

what baffles me is wh stupid NBC is showing athletics when cuba vs USA indoor women's vball is on right now! it's a semi final for God's sake! it should be on!

You must be happy, USA beat China in a stunning match :)

Olympics is almost over now, but there are some fun things left. I really enjoyed watching everything thing though.

Btw i wonder what will happen with the gymnastics, as one of the chinese girls is like younger then 16...

And does anyone know what sports have what limits? i think boxing is like 19-36

and cycling 19??? not sure though, anyone know annything about swimming or so? as there was a 14 year old competing i think

i think china did a very good job for the opening ceremony. it made singapore's national day parade look like a kindergarten's concert :sleep:

GYMNASTICS. its over already.

china's gym is improving at each olympics. THEY'RE GOOD.

so now, RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS((:

table tennis was okay... my entire country was watching it.. hoping to see spore get a goal.. against china. which honestly,i think its rather impossible. anyway, i didnt see the big fuss in it. we got a silver.. but all our tabletennis players were from china. so its like watching china vs china. anyway, 2008 tabletennis was the only medal we got in MANY years. i dont think its anything we should be proud of, we bought the medal. the pple who won it for us isnt even from our own country.

Concerning ping-pong, the IOC is now making it illegal for players to add this sort of glue to their paddles, which makes the ball speed faster by 40% to 50%, since an athlete got put into a coma by the fumes recently. So now the games are gonna be a slower, but apparently--longer rallies which in turn make it intense.

• 5 weeks later...

i loved the gymnastics diving swimming and basketball during the olympic games. the opening ceremony imo was the most amazing thing i've seen on television o.o the amount of corrodination which they've hade with all the performances were so dead on that they looked like progammed machines. However, the closing ceremony didn't live up to my expectations, it was more like a after party for the olympics with famous stars (woot jackie) but overall what an EXCELENT year for china and for olympics

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...