IA maths what could I improve or/and what should I add

Pierre Reynaud

Well, all I'll say is that don't forget to add in a line or two about the global implications of your exploration topic + areas of improvement and further research.

Good Luck.

(Sorry, I know I probably didn't help too much, but I'm not really good at maths so yah :P)

• Like 1

Well, all I'll say is that don't forget to add in a line or two about the global implications of your exploration topic + areas of improvement and further research.

Good Luck.

(Sorry, I know I probably didn't help too much, but I'm not really good at maths so yah :P)

Thanks you :) Jane500 It's better than nothing and also I needed more help in the non maths part,but what kind ofthings could I say about global implications if it's only on the UK ?

how could I improve it if all the data comes from the internet ?

what's further research?

Good Luck.

Thanks you :) Jane500 It's better than nothing and also I needed more help in the non maths part,but what kind ofthings could I say about global implications if it's only on the UK ?

how could I improve it if all the data comes from the internet ?

what's further research?

hmm...how about connecting it to economics (if you haven't already done that) and taking on a global approach...

like link it to economic recession?! do a bit of research and see it there are any links?

Improvements? well, how reliable is the internet? can you really trust the statistics on the internet? where did you get your information from? is the source reliable? how accurate are the figures? are there any assumptions or estimations involved? (the tok stuff :P)

but if you really can't think of improvements, at least mention the limitations of researching on the internet and depending on second-hand resources.

but since it's the math studies, you don't need to go into too much detail! :P

I suggest that you talk to your economics and maths teachers for some ideas or ask them for general feedback! ;)

Further research is like how can you take your exploration one step forward? What other factors can you link it to? Is there anything else that could be explored further? something along those lines...

• Like 2