Which subject is easiest to get a 7 in?

Ib_slave

it totally depends on yourself! lol but i'll say the easiest SL courses to get a 7 in..would be math or physics. it also depends if you have a good teacher, but those courses are the most straightfoward.

for HL courses...maybe chem.....but no idea. they're generally..harder since it's HL..

Depends, but generally I think Math Studies is a very simple course, the same goes for Language B HL (or German B HL, specifically), even though it's a year left for me, I had an easy 7 on the mocks exams (and German is not my mother tongue, haha). But, as I said, it depends. Some people are good at science, some are good at languages and some can receive an easy 7 in Math.

Depends, but generally I think Math Studies is a very simple course, the same goes for Language B HL (or German B HL, specifically), even though it's a year left for me, I had an easy 7 on the mocks exams (and German is not my mother tongue, haha). But, as I said, it depends. Some people are good at science, some are good at languages and some can receive an easy 7 in Math.

That's not true! A lot of people are taking Mandarin B SL in my school and they think it's hell! :(

Design Technology SL is also straightforward, it's just pure memorization of the syllabus - I haven't got my score back, but I'd be disappointed if I didn't get a 7 or at least a 6. And from what I've heard most schools teach it as a slack class, we played games on computers and other people have said they just play halo.

For the sake of argument, which IB subject has the lightest couseload or has the highest grade curve during exams? Any ideas???

I think it's really up to each person wich is the easiest... but i dont think anyone is about to say HL maths of physics.

In sciences i've heard that ecosystems and environmetns is pretty light on... although im not too sure about that. OH also apparently D and T is pretty good 2.

As for maths, maths studies SL deffinatly, deffinatly deffinatly.

Oh also if you have a sesond language up your sleeve that always helps with the languages.

-Good Luck

-soph x

i heard its

ITGS

:)

Actually, if you look at statistics, it's definitely not ITGS. In May 2007, only 3 and 2 per cent of all students received sevens in ITGS HL and SL respectively. I'd say that's quite little. In comparison, out of History HL (Euro) students, 10% received a 7.

According to one of my teachers, the hardest subjects are psychology and arts. The same teacher also said that when it comes to the EE, it's easier to get top mark if you write in a science, don't know if that's true, though... :)

I also know that at my school, the predicted grades for language A1 usually are lower than the actual ones...

comes to the EE, it's easier to get top mark if you write in a science, don't know if that's true, though

Well, actually if you once again look at the statistics, you'll notice that science EEs don't actually do too well, whereas EEs in social sciences and languages do better :)