Which subject is easiest to get a 7 in?

Ib_slave

Actually, if you look at statistics, it's definitely not ITGS. In May 2007, only 3 and 2 per cent of all students received sevens in ITGS HL and SL respectively. I'd say that's quite little. In comparison, out of History HL (Euro) students, 10% received a 7.
may I ask for a link to these statistics?

but are you allowed to? i wanted to take a language i am fluent in as a B language but the school didn't want to let me

Depends on the school. IB won't be checking up your native language - if you do A1 English, they assume (rightfully) that you are a native English speaker.

• 2 weeks later...
em, if u take your mother tongue as your second language,that will be;)))

there r many people doin that in my school , they get straight 7s easily while for the rest have to learn grammar, vocalbulary stuffs.

That's not true! A lot of people are taking Mandarin B SL in my school and they think it's hell! :(

Yeah I agree with you both!

I am fluent in Chinese and I take Mandarin B

Though many people think it's unfair and Im taking the shortcut by doing that so I don't know..

I don't find Maths SL easy!

I think it just depend on the person.

I think all subject depends on how well the teacher teaches you and cover the materials needed for the final examination..

But according to me the easiest are probably the languages especially if it's your first language

math is also easy for most of us but probably not for the case of HL

• 2 weeks later...
well i just started the IB program and i heard that ITGS is the easiest to get a 7 on the other hand languages is kindaa hard to get 7 in !!

actually ITGS is one of the hardest subjects to get a 7 in. Under 5% get 7s yearly, and in other subjects this rate is much higher.

well i just got new to the IB programm and am realy worried whether i chose the wrong subjects or not ,i need to choose the right ones in order to be accepted in universities to study medicne ,currently i choose :

biology HL

chemistry HL

math SL

english B HL

arabic A1 SL

these for now and am not sure yet whether to choose ITGS or islamic history and i need to choose the subjects that are easy to get 7's in :crying: !!!

so please i realy need some benificial advices from people who have tried the IB program

thank u :giveheart: