Which subject is easiest to get a 7 in?

Ib_slave

Hehe, I'm such a sucker at missing arrows. 80% of my arrows used to miss when I was on this other site.

I studied the first three topics really in depth; I had those super-condensed notes that I went over and over to study. And I think I did do a trade-related question since I remember something about pesos. I also think I made stuff that sounded right up to fill space. :bawling:

SL Maths?? omg NO WAY im struggling sooo much its ridiculous.. and so are most of the ppl in my class... we are barely getting 5/6s! hmm does anyone know the % of getting a 7? isnt it about 85%.. mannnnnnn -_____-.. maybe its cuz our teachers suck ?

but anyway easiest 7s...

SL: business management maybe lol

HL CHINESE B!!! heheh

It also depends on you as a person. English B might be very easy for Swedish people and hard as hell for Arabic and Asian people. On the other hand, Swedish people in general really suck at mathematics, which is where Asian people usually rock (I don't know about the Arabic people, but since a host of famous mathematicians come from over there, they probably rock at math as well! :o )

For the sake of argument, which IB subject has the lightest couseload or has the highest grade curve during exams? Any ideas???

wow...people are smart here...math and physics would be my hardest

i'm a language person, spanish B or mandarin B s easy for me...i'm native chinese btw...so i can get a 6 at lowest for language...

it all comes back depending on who you are or what you're good at...

counting on easy, would be ITGS or Geo...i'm not taking history so i don't know how that's like...but for geo, most of the stuff you can figure out by logic...so for IB exam, just memorise some stats and you should be fine (although my teach bakes us with case studies and field studies...)...another would be chem SL, i look at the syllabus and i wanna cry, it's so easy (in comparison to HL)

counting on workload, i would say language B, only if you're native speaker or really good at the language...and probably math, if you're good, 'cause in math, for us, homework is optional...

basically, do the courses that you like, if you like it, even if the workload is more than others, you still get over it somehow without pain (usually..), if you're not sure about the course, take it as HL first (if schedule allows), if you know you can handle it, keep it, and if you can't, drop to SL....that's the advantage, youi can drop from HL to SL, but you can't go from SL to HL

i hope this helps..

• 2 years later...
Guest Frozen Camel

Design Technology SL is also straightforward, it's just pure memorization of the syllabus - I haven't got my score back, but I'd be disappointed if I didn't get a 7 or at least a 6. And from what I've heard most schools teach it as a slack class, we played games on computers and other people have said they just play halo.

:joel: as a slack class?! are ya out of your mind?! our teacher treat our projects as university level projects, and if it was a memorizing a sylabus how come most of the students get lower grade just because of the bloody internal assesments (not to mention DT major project) :angryspeech: