Chances of admission to the University of British Columbia for engineering with a predicted score of 38/39 (including TOK and extended essay)

modern.rocky

Ok so i have a predicted score given below:

Maths HL : 6

Physics HL : 7

Chemistry HL : 6/7

French ab intio : 6

English A SL : 5

Economics SL : 6

TOK + EE : 2

total predicted score : 38 /39

Can anyone please tell me if the University of British Columbia will accept on the basis of my predicted scores for engineering. If yes, what would be the minimum IB points required to get in my final IB exams in order to get into UBC? Please help me! I have been going crazy and I am really stressed out and worried.

Edited by shaurya

i'm not really sure, but i think i read on the site that the required number is just 24 points! i guess it could vary, but still, with a 39 i don't see why you should worry.. as far as being accepted into college, these days i doubt many colleges accept students based on predicted grades.. you're gonna get a conditional offer but yeah, get a 39 and you're all set.. of course, after having fulfilled the english proficiency tests and whatnot, if required..

Edited by MISHI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...