Life is Good

Ruan Chun Xian

Well, life sucks in general, really, especially life in IB. :P We all know the feeling of going on and on and complaining about IB stress, or just stress in our lives in general. So it's even more important to savour the small little good moments in life, I think. :P This is a thread for you to share with others the little good things in your life right now. Why is life good right now? It's not hard to think of little good moments in your life, even if it's just stupid stuff like you heard a good joke or whatever. But recognising them as good times can make you feel loads better.

So the rule of this thread is that you can't complain about anything in here. You have to start each post with the phrase "Life is good because..." and elaborate. :D

Such as:

Life is good because I just had sushi for lunch and it was good. :P

Life is good because I have actually stopped procratinating (gasp) and started on my Communication essay which is due in a couple of weeks.

So what is good in your life right now? (Don't you dare say nothing :P )

Aboo: I said no complaining!!! :P
Spoiler - Click me!
:)

[Close]

Life is good because I don't know why but I'm feeling giddy. I'm probably high on Coke or something. :P
cola coke right? :P
Aboo: I said no complaining!!! :P
Spoiler - Click me!
:)

[Close]

Life is good because I don't know why but I'm feeling giddy. I'm probably high on Coke or something. :D
cola coke right? :P

Life is good because for every problem there's a solution, for every sickness there is medicine and for every tear of sadness there is one of joy.

Life is good because every step we take with an open and determined heart and mind is a step towards the future. Life is good because the hard work of two years will hopefully not go with the wind. Life is good because God is good and everything around us is beautiful, but our eyes are programmed, by us, into not seeing their beauty.. :(

Life is good and will always be.. It's us who shape it and make it 'seem' awful. :punish:

Have a wonderful day, and life, everyone.. :P