Life is Good

Ruan Chun Xian

Guest julz_90

I'm not done yet.... still five exams to go (maths HL paper 3, latin SL paper 1+2, geography SL paper 1+2) :wub:

so, I wanna see a bit of compassion from you guys!!! ;)

but I must say that I'm quite enjoying these exams weeks. we don't have school besides exam times, so I'm free to do anything I want and I was perfectly able to balance study tme and hobbies, I'm very satisfied with that! :angry:

I keep doing crazy things before the exams, I go for a run or for a bike ride when we have exams in the afternoon only :lol: the probably funniest thing happened on wednesday at lunch time: I went to the lake of zurich to take a bath at 12:30 (it was about 14°C... brrrr ^_^ ), then I had to ride on my bike very quickly to get to school before 13:10 and I entered the exam classroom with my hair still wet :D

was pretty fun though. we're having beautiful weather here, so everyone comes to the exam looking like he/she's just been at the beach, wearing shorts and flip flops and so on :D

Life is GREAT because I survived IB. Life is even greater because I'm celebrating with a trip to Panama for 3 weeks with my beautiful Panamanian princess of a girlfriend. :mellow:

I don't think substituting a stronger adjective for good should be against the rules :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest syrianstar

Life is Good because we finished our first year of IB with no casualities.....ok so there were a lot of sleepless nights and rants and raves by teachers demanding late work, but hey we're still alive right? :D

Bring on the SUMMER!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...