Life is Good

Ruan Chun Xian

• 2 weeks later...

Life is good because:

- Im finsh with IB soon!

- Have a nice family

- Have lots and lots of anime and manga!

- Have sweet and nice freinds!

- Have a nice and really really caring bf

- Have lots and lots of monki and ugly dolls

- Im done with almost every IA!!

- I just have suchi ans sashimi!!!!

- Going to Hong Kong or Japan for shopping!!

So many reason for why my life is good

"If u go straight u may come to a dead end, if u turn around the corner...maybe u will meet see the light of something good" :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest syrianstar

Hi everyone :)

I just submitted a post in the "rant of the day" thread, and I thought we should have another thread where we can express the things we are really happy about too.....just so that there is a balance :D Whether it's because you passed your test or that you just found out that there is a discount on IB Study books in your local store (which reminds me; I need to buy an SAT practice book :) ) this is the place to write it all down!

I'm just SO happy our Biology test of THREE chapters was postponed until Sunday; it does mean that we have to study over the weekend, but hell at least we know that we have a chance to pass!

P.S. I love this smiley - it's so what this thread is all about ---> :) lol :)

Hi everyone :)

I just submitted a post in the "rant of the day" thread, and I thought we should have another thread where we can express the things we are really happy about too.....just so that there is a balance :D Whether it's because you passed your test or that you just found out that there is a discount on IB Study books in your local store (which reminds me; I need to buy an SAT practice book :) ) this is the place to write it all down!

I'm just SO happy our Biology test of THREE chapters was postponed until Sunday; it does mean that we have to study over the weekend, but hell at least we know that we have a chance to pass!

P.S. I love this smiley - it's so what this thread is all about ---> :) lol :)

Yay! Happiness! Well, my happy moment of the day was when I finished my last AP/IB test for this year! :)

I'm sure tons of other people will be experiencing that happiness tomorrow! :)

Guest syrianstar
I just noticed. Why is the smiley in front of this thread the angry smiley :) ?

LOL! I just noticed that too.........I must have clicked on the wrong one since the happy smiley is right next to the angry one! :)

Except I don't know how to change it......I think it's too late now :)