Chemistry HL Paper 1 and 2 TZ1

Brodia18

Really? I found paper 1 really easy but paper 2... damn that was difficult! First question calculations was really strange compared to other ones and I know I lost nearly all the marks in that question... and then closely followed by an Arrhenius question that's just evil lol.

Section B was a bit better, I chose question 6 and the organic chemistry question. Hoping grade boundaries will be low this year!

I personally found paper one to be very hard. I mean, some questions were easy, some were okay, some were tricky, and some were very very hard!! I usually do very well in paper 1 so that was kind of off-putting! Paper was not too bad, I mean the analysis questions are always tricky but this time they were okay! The rest of section A was easy and I think section B was also easy! I did questions 8 and 9 with thermochemistry, organic, rates and equilibrium :)

Guest canada2013

I did questions 8 and 9 for section B. I thought paper 1 was tricky, there were a lot of graph questions that I wasn't sure about. And i could not do number 2, the molecular formula question. Section A wasn't bad but i need not expect the lnk graph and had no idea how to do that one

I did questions 8 and 9 for section B. I thought paper 1 was tricky, there were a lot of graph questions that I wasn't sure about. And i could not do number 2, the molecular formula question. Section A wasn't bad but i need not expect the lnk graph and had no idea how to do that one

It's unfortunate that they put the graph for Ea on section A while they usually put it on section B...

Guest canada2013

The part where you had to draw the line, the slope is less right? But it should still have the same y intercept.

If I remember correctly it was only worth one mark, so I think you only had to show the slope part

• 1 month later...