So... Really, I can't believe this

hidekins

I'm having my math 2 sl paper this friday (duh), and I did some big mistake last weekend

I brought my graphic calculator to do this other test, and I kind of... Lost it.

It was a TI-nspire

I currently have a borrowed TI-84, used it for my physics papers

But I'm afraid I'm a total caveman with the TI-84

So I'm really considering the possibility of not using a graphing calculator for paper 2...

Is that even possible? The thought of failing my IB test has been haunting me ever since I lost my nspire, and the chances of me being able to borrow one for friday seem very slim

You need GDC for paper 2, no matter what. Spend some quality time getting used to your new calculator, it is worth it. Also try to get an nspire, but ask someone else to do this (dad, mom, siblings) so that you don't waste time on it.

• Like 1

You need GDC for paper 2, no matter what. Spend some quality time getting used to your new calculator, it is worth it. Also try to get an nspire, but ask someone else to do this (dad, mom, siblings) so that you don't waste time on it.

thanks for replying, I really appreciate it

my only chance is another ib teacher who may have an nspire, i'll tlak to him tomorrow hopefully

thanks for replying, I really appreciate it

my only chance is another ib teacher who may have an nspire, i'll tlak to him tomorrow hopefully

aaand as it turns out his calculator is a CAS model

great