Psychology Answers and questions for IB may exam 2013 :D

Guest Zoya (aka: ziasha)

Google 'IB psychology examiners reports' and the grade boundaries for the overall course and individual papers are available. Cant give the actual links here I dont think but should be simple to find.

Thanks. But what I meant was the scaling factor IB uses to calculate the final score, like how much does IB multiply the IA, Paper 1, Paper 2 to get the final score?

Thanks again

Google 'IB psychology examiners reports' and the grade boundaries for the overall course and individual papers are available. Cant give the actual links here I dont think but should be simple to find.

Thanks. But what I meant was the scaling factor IB uses to calculate the final score, like how much does IB multiply the IA, Paper 1, Paper 2 to get the final score?

Thanks again

Psychology Guide

As far as I remember P1 - 35%, P2 - 25% P3 - 20% for HL

Thanks again

Psychology Guide

As far as I remember P1 - 35%, P2 - 25% P3 - 20% for HL

And for SL it's: P1 - 50%, P2 -25%, IA - 25% ;D

Which is in the syllabus btw.

Edited by maereth

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/5/2013 at 5:55 AM, lilianna009 said:

OK so I'm just revising CLOA and I'm so happy cause really if you are to use it only for short answers you either use Bartlett or something from biological :D. Plus several others, but if Im not able to revise it well at least I won't get 0 marks :D.

a) you can use HM, obviously due to the surgery he had problems with memory; and Newcomer et al. 1999 influence of cortisol on memory

b) i'm not there yet but for sure Schachter and Singer two factor theory of emotion

hey I just saw that you have done your EE on The influence of nature and nurture on the origins of homosexuality and I have been thinking along similar lines for my EE. If you dont mind can I please read your EE? Thank a lot :)