What have you done today to make you feel proud?

Alex .

Today I helped my family clean up our yard now that the hurricane's over, and I was responsible for raking our ENTIRE backyard, which isn't small (about 300 square meters :zomg: ) Four hours later and you could look at our yard and say "What hurricane?"

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I aced my math test today, haven't procrastinated at all this week, and I have written all the essays and homeworks that are due in the next 2 weeks. :)

That's some determination right there!

I'm proud of my overall performance this week in the exams, and today I'm proud of having properly organized my studying for the History exam XD

• 2 weeks later...

We were in Latin SL , we were all getting ready for our Latin lesson. But, then our magister decided to tell us we have a POP-Quiz on our homework. WOW! Everyone is flustered and scared.....Well a couple of us are but not all if you did your homework and did it right. I wrote notes from last class and asked questions on the homework so i was okay with the test. But, my poor friend didn't have her notes or homework today because yes, the test was a surprise. So, I shared my notes with her and we both shared our victory of an A+. :surrender: