Math SL P1

iBzG

Just adding that there isn't one single IB examiner, there are many of them around the world :yes: However, there is the IB markscheme that lists the solutions and all the possible things you can get marks for that keeps the marking consistent. And even your examiner will be moderated by another examiner and then that examiner will be moderated again to make sure the marking is fair :P

lexie pretty much nailed the answer for you. Even if you don't solve a question completely you can get method marks just for attempting to solve it (provided that you're somewhat on the right track).

• Like 1

Just adding that there isn't one single IB examiner, there are many of them around the world :yes: However, there is the IB markscheme that lists the solutions and all the possible things you can get marks for that keeps the marking consistent. And even your examiner will be moderated by another examiner and then that examiner will be moderated again to make sure the marking is fair :P

lexie pretty much nailed the answer for you. Even if you don't solve a question completely you can get method marks just for attempting to solve it (provided that you're somewhat on the right track).

Yes and if it's a huge difference from your predicted grade....

you get it checked, again. :)

I don't know my predicted grade, but I imagine it's something pretty terrible.

Edited by SmilingAtLife:)