What was the last movie you watched?

genepeer

After watching a bunch of terrible 2010 movies, Ticking Clock, Game of Death, and Insane, I decided to do a little research on the worst movie of all time. So I just watched

troll2%20poster.jpg

Hahahahaha... First of all, it has nothing to do with trolls, just vegetarian goblins that turn people into plants before eating them. Secondly, no, it's not a comedy, at least not intentionally. It's meant to be a horror :lol:

Edited by Gene-Peer

The last film I watched was I Am Number Four. I've read the book, and to be honest, the film is a lot better. The book goes "This happens.................................................................... this happens......................................................................... this happens.................................................................... this happens." The film goes "This, this, this".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest nocnoc

the new pirates of the caribbean in the cinema, felt like i was watching a filler episode. penelope cruz was really attractive though.

wouldn't recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to see Jim Carey's Mr. Popper's Penguins this week. It only just started screening in Hong Kong last week ==

Typical Jim Carey movie with the usual plot twists - Jim Carey is a jerk, blah blah blah, he gets a box of penguins delivered to him, penguins drive him mad, blah blah blah, he becomes a better person, blah blah blah, penguins get taken away from him, blah blah blah, Jim Carey retrieves the penguins, blah blah blah, everyone is happy.

Jim Carey was a lot funnier years ago. I only laughed about three times throughout the whole movie. If you want to watch something about penguins, don't watch Mr. Popper's Penguins and just watch March of the Penguins.

Edited by ninety