Bug report

Ruan Chun Xian

1) ok :P

2) IE 8.0

3)I tried that and it gave me all the contents, it gave 134 pages and 3330 new entries. In the old forum it gave you the post added from your last visit. The thing is, since im always on the forum I always refreshed that page to see new posts immediatly, lol. But if thats the one replaced then ok I dont mind. :)

3)I tried that and it gave me all the contents, it gave 134 pages and 3330 new entries. In the old forum it gave you the post added from your last visit. The thing is, since im always on the forum I always refreshed that page to see new posts immediatly, lol. But if thats the one replaced then ok I dont mind. :P

That's because this entire forum is new so it assumes you've read nothing. scroll down to the bottom of the page, past the Language options, you see Mark board read. Click on that then it should mark everything as read. the next time you log on it will show things new from the last time you've logged on.

Aboo: lots of BBCodes don't work yet.

3)I tried that and it gave me all the contents, it gave 134 pages and 3330 new entries. In the old forum it gave you the post added from your last visit. The thing is, since im always on the forum I always refreshed that page to see new posts immediatly, lol. But if thats the one replaced then ok I dont mind. smile.gif

That's because this entire forum is new so it assumes you've read nothing. scroll down to the bottom of the page, past the Language options, you see Mark board read. Click on that then it should mark everything as read. the next time you log on it will show things new from the last time you've logged on.

Aboo: lots of BBCodes don't work yet.

Ah yes! Makes sense why now. :) Thanks Hien

Let me know what BBCodes don't work (or aren't working like you think they should).

I'll have time to make fixes and stuff after my exam today.

If you think that a new bbcode is needed (for whatever reason), just let me know.

I'll probably start working on a design later as well. You can already see I've added a nice little new home icon below the menu! :)

I've also allowed avatars to be 120x120

IMG tags on old posts don't work. They work when you make a new post now, but the ones that were posted in the old forum doesn't seem to work. http://www.ibsurvival.com/index.php?showtopic=375&view=findpost&p=4810 > OK the image in that post works now but that's because I clicked edit and then didn't do anything but saved changes anyway. But it didn't show the image before I edited. the image in Nicole (IBStuck)'s sig doesn't show at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, so whenever I click "View New Content" I don't see any of the posts I've posted in? For example, I've been posting in "French Health care system" all day yesterday but whenever anyone replied, it didn't show under "View New Content". I wouldn't have noticed someone replied if I didn't go looking for it haha. Alsooo, anything I've opened but didn't reply in, for example "Ban the Person Above You", also doesn't show up under "View New Content" when someone new posts in it.

Can you check that out for me please?

It's just a pain in the ass because it's clearly the topics that I post in or look at that I'm interested in reading.

• 1 month later...

The other day Aboo pointed out that a long status blocks the first line of someone's post. I can't read about half of the first line.

Also, are the stats on profiles down at the moment?

The stats are down at the moment.

The status thing should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know :D.

• 2 months later...

Heyy.

I realize there's been some sort of semi-massive behind-the-scenes stuff, and there are plenty of things to fix, but I thought I'd just let you know that something's off about the BB codes, or at least I think there is. It might just be my setting...

http://www.ibsurviva...dpost__p__57843

okay apparently that didn't link correctly...

the last post on this thread:

Edited by sweetnsimple786

• 2 months later...

If i try to edit a post, the "Switch to full editor" button never works, even though sometimes the page shows activity.

I'll be updating the forum soon (to 3.0.5) which has about 300+ bug fixes, including this one I believe. Hopefully I can get it done sometime this week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...