Bug report

Ruan Chun Xian

• 3 weeks later...

They are working fine me sees everything now. smile.gif

But Graeme one thing I want to make sure if its from me or no. On the top right hand corner where my name is, when i click on it to see my profile nothing happens..whereas when I right click and i click 'open in a new tab' it comes. :P

Saw something else, in the main index in the old forum the staff name was colored, is this an error or is it suppose to be like that?

EDIT: ( ohmy.gif Aboo you're still on :P)

EDIT2: Graeme, I click on it, and i just realized it gives me a menu that is 10 miles to the right so i have to scroll sideways to emptyness(white space)..is it a problem from my browser?

EDIT3: Is there anything like the 'view new posts' thingie on here? and...wow trash is working now :)

Saw something else, in the main index in the old forum the staff name was colored, is this an error or is it suppose to be like that?

EDIT: ( ohmy.gif Aboo you're still on :P)

EDIT2: Graeme, I click on it, and i just realized it gives me a menu that is 10 miles to the right so i have to scroll sideways to emptyness(white space)..is it a problem from my browser?

EDIT3: Is there anything like the 'view new posts' thingie on here? and...wow trash is working now :)

1) The name colouring will be added later :)

2) What browser are you using? It must be a bug. I'll look into it once I know what browser

3) View New Content (top right)