Christmas presents!

deissi

I have no idea...sadly, my birthday is on New Year's (only sad in this situation though, otherwise it's just :rofl: ) so people normally give me one present for both Christmas and my birthday. Though I have a very high Christmas spirit this year...it isn't coming soon enough!

And there's a New Year's Eve party I'm going to this year...I just feel like giving a little shimmy of joy. 2008 is gonna be a good year. :D

Well so far I have gotten money and a pair of boxer shorts, the money was good, the boxer shorts were bad; I don't wear boxer shorts.

On Christmas I will be getting some clothes that I went out and got, and 4 cds that I know of, hopefully I will get more. Because I have a list of 75.

I'll get my presents today...

Living in sweden is sweet when it comes to christmas!

I have no idea about what i'll get... Probably the last harry potter book(in swedish), make up/perfume, some cute decoration-thingie, 1000SEK, knitted socks, a pair of shoes, shampoo, a massage bar...

Just guessing! :(

(later)

gawd gawd gawd... I got the shampoo and the massage bar(both from lush :D ), lots of candy, 1500SEK, bath towels, a decorative tomte, perfume(some cheap stuff from puma, that i already have :) ), lots and lots and lots of candy, a mystic 8-ball, a shirt that says "don't hassle the hoff" with a picture of hoff himself(size M, big enough to cover everything that needs to be covered o.O), incense sticks...

lots of stuff i love :) and i haven't gotten the presents from my mother and grandmother and cousins and boyfriend yet... :)

Edited by Frei

Oish! Merry Christmas!

-Wii, along with Guitar Hero III

-The North Face winter jacket

-TI-84 Plus

-2 Sweaters

-MAC eyeshadow

-Chopsticks

-Asian Spa scent thing

-iLive stereo/clock for iPod

-Comforter for bed

-Fuzzy blanket

-Quilt

-Flannel penguin sheets

-Necklaces

-Blondie T-shirt

-Christmas PJ's

-Socks

-$370

-Assorted bath stuff...

Edited by spaceisland

Guest iber2468

^ I despise thee.

Oh I did indeed get something. A bath ball. You know, one of those that fizzes in the bathtub.

I think I will have a grand time taking a two hour bath and pondering on how that's the only present I got on time.

Important lesson kids, never miss the last week of school before xmas to go on CAREER PREP, you'll end up getting all your presents next year!