Spanish help

Guest CNguyen90

Guest jordy111190

anyone that is starting the ib next year or something, and doing ab initio spanish should really invest in a tutor before they even start. i wish i did it would have been so much easier and better.

Guest ambr0sia

I think something that nobody mentioned is what's fun about it.

It's always easier to learn something when you're enjoying the 'process'.

For me, what's fun is the sounds. Just the way the ll's and rr's roll

off the tongue. Most of my vocabulary are the 'y mi tia tiene una guitarrrrrra' kinds

of words.

Find what you like about it and focus on that.

Guest olalalila

I'm doing spanish ab initio, but after 1 year all my group is able to successfully communicate in Spanish. This is only thanks to our teacher who forces us to talk. That's the best way: talk talk and once more talk.

Guest teamaniston

hey.. im doing spanish ab intio..and well i was in an IB school for my first year nd had to transfer to a different one for my second year and i have NO notes nd like nothing for spanish! neone know ne where where i can find notes?

i am in spanish 5 (yes i know it is an american thing, but i don't know what IB really calls it). what i found that works best ofr learing to speak spanish is to go and buy a CD that is in spanish of the type of musci you like - most of the cover inserts have the words in them - then listen to the song while reading the words, and then try to repeat them as the artist does. i sound like a native speaker because of this. i have been asked if i was hispanic before, and i can promise you i am not. you only want to be carful of Reggaton - the lyrics tend to be... well to put it lightly dirty.

as fro teamaniston..... what do you need notes on?

• 1 month later...
Hi. I am a fluent speaker who lives in Mexico City. How may I help?

i think all you have to do is to talk in spanish and that would be a help...but don't use slang. vivia en miami por 10 anos y un parte grandisimo de mi vocabulario fue "miami spanish", and learing to break away from those words was sooooo hard, and now i have to learn spain spanish, after learning from a colombian... ay ay ay

Guest milkshakeblue

I'm a native speaker of Spanish who lives in Mexico City, and I am planning on studying Hispanic Literature in University.Risht now, I'm doing Spanish A1. Spanish is a subject that comes quite naturally to me, and I'd be glad to help anyone who asks for it. Feel free to e-mail me or ask questions n the forum.