Post Pictures of Yourself!

Shorty

Omg where did you get yours? Mine's from Mariposa... i think there was too much glitter on it, my friend's mom complained about glitter on her couch after I left lol

I got mine while I was in Ontario over the summer... can't remember where though.

This is actually mind blowing! I haven't seen anyone around with a dress like that.

Yay twins :lol:

I'll be sure to post a pic of myself in it when I have my grad in April!

It's too sparkly to put on now and take a pic haha

Guest iber2468

I think the fact that we're 3000 kms apart has something to do with it.. .possibly.. maybe... LOL

Oh but I'm not wearing this to prom! It's more of a photo dress... I don't think i can really dance in a strapless

Pfft, I don't even know if I'm GOING to my prom, China waits.

>> Laura darling, I just found out things about you *grins*

Edited by goddessxx

Haha yeah, I didn't think I'd get a strapless dress, or one that was primarily black either.

All I knew for sure is that I wasn't going to get a poufy, frilly, princessy dress.

Sleek and sexy and elegant all the wayyy.

But when my cousin pulled out that dress, I knew I had to go for it haha.

But yeah, not looking forward to grad at all.

Not my thing.

I did all my grad shopping over the summer so I wouldn't have to get stressed over it.

Also, at the moment everyone is all "omg, dress shopping!"

And I'm like, yeahhh got that doneeee.

But now... everyone is like... who are you taking?

: /

this is the first time I see 2 chicks finding out they have the same prom dress and not go at it :P and when I say go at it I mean pulling hair, shirts wripping... and so on :lol: you get the picture!

It's not the same dress.

It's the same style haha.

Mine is black with blue and silver.

You'd never be able to tell that it's anywhere near the same.

Also, if someone wore Goddess' dress to my grad... I wouldn't care haha.

No one would be able to tell it was the same style anyways.

I'm just... cool haha.

Edited by aiqbal

Guest iber2468
LOL Jimmy wouldn't say nice things bout me.. spill the beans. what kinda rumours did he start? loL

LOL, you don't think he's that malicious do you? I think you guys go way back? Grade one? Hey maybe I'll get him to dig up pictures :0

@ Laura - Hmm... I don't think he has very fond memories of laser tag lmaooo

Also, what's this I hear about him spending a night in your room?!

SCANDAL LAURA, SCANDAL!

LOL... he has nothing to complain bout lazer tag.. I'm the one who crashed into walls and stuff hhahahah!

And whaddaya mean spending night in my room? <_< haha ya.. I had a sleep over, so he wasn't the only one there though :D .

Ye, we were almost best friends at one point in our lives.. prolly when we were like 7 or 10 or something

Fine, you want sexy, I get you sexy. Hmmm, maybe I should "accidentally" release my sex tape?....

oh my :P *runs*

Well, for starters, you could POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF ON THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
hahahahahahahahaha wait.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
...Yeah, real helpful. Now I have to spend my IB fee money on booze instead of learning. Nice job Elsa :D (This is the closest to a disappointed smiley I could find, we should get a better one)
well if you got to know me! you'd know I hate spending money on booze and always steal other people's :D

• 1 month later...

i311640215_19211_5.jpg

Taken last year, about 20 minutes before I shaved my head. :D I have pictures to prove it was done!

i311640216_75206_5.jpg

Relaxing after a hard day's work! There's a restaurant right above our school, and we stopped there about two weeks ago to have lunch when our Literature teacher didn't show up and we ended up free for the rest of the day.

i311640217_96984_5.jpg

Normal picture taken in school.

i311640218_66684_5.jpg

Alas, pictures taken outside school will always be better than the pictures taken inside it. XD

• 2 weeks later...