Post Pictures of Yourself!

Shorty

• 2 weeks later...
haha, i don't know.. u seem to make your messages loud and clear :D

do I? :):D

*looks at chem kids pics*

hello hello [insert flirt smilie here]

Spoiler - Click me!
note to self must get a flirt smilie....
Spoiler - Click me!
*goes to badger Max about it :(

[Close]

[Close]

This one is from Quebec Open (tournament in October)' date=' I got 3rd there! That's right, I'm tough. [b']You wanna go?!? :(

too easy :) I can't... I shouldn't really!

ignore my flirtiness these few days guys :) I'm just having a trip down memory lane! lol I miss being the forum pimpette :( damn professionalness :)

Diesse u look like this dude in my Uni who plays vball with me called Johnny! the reseblence is amazing lol even the same hairstyle!

I don't think it's fair that you get to admire my pics without returning the favour (though the non-existent flirty smile is appreciated :D )

Hmmm... Maybe I should try and find some pics of me where I don't look like I've just scraped my face along a brick wall :) ....

you'll have to live with that hun :(

and the flirty smilie issue is being solved... Just need max to stop being lazy :)

Ouch, that hurts. I didn't know you were such a flirt, Elsa. It may suprise you, but us beautiful people are very sensitive. Just kidding!!! :) According to the gifted student assessment our teachers do about us, I'm not sensitive. I'm just a cold-hearted genius. :(

beautiful people aren't senstive... I mean I'm not really :):)

aww about the cold hearted geniuse :D but really you know everyone wants to becoem one :D we're the best :(

that's not a spelling error :( it's a typo...

though since we're playing this game... I'd like to point out the my blueness! see the fact that I'm blue allows me to edit/delete/manipulate your posts/account... now I ask you, do you really want to play this game? :D

I love games B)

I like this one Hien! can we keep him?!?!?! PWEASE!

and yea it was eyelashes one :) but not fluttering :P basically I'm thinking something along the lines of the :hubba: smilie on TSR :lol:

and how can a thread stay ontopic whilst I post in it? :D

*looks at goddessxx*

screw chem_kid! HELLO goddessxx <insert flirt smilie here>

Wow. You lifted me up just so you could tear me down?? I think I just felt my heart break. :) I'm going to go drown myself in vodka and revise my EE. And when I fail because I start talking about Guevara walking up to Barrientos and punching him in the face (an event that never happened for those of you unfamiliar with Bolivian history in the 1960s), it'll be on you head Elsa. You just wait. :lol:

I'm sorry :) I never meant to hurt you :) it's just... it's the survival of the fittest out there! and did you see that picture? lol

how can I make it up to you? :P

*steals the vodka :D *

Guest iber2468
*looks at goddessxx*

screw chem_kid! HELLO goddessxx <insert flirt smilie here>

Lmaooo... but that will make him so sad!

Wow. You lifted me up just so you could tear me down?? I think I just felt my heart break. :P I'm going to go drown myself in vodka and revise my EE. And when I fail because I start talking about Guevara walking up to Barrientos and punching him in the face (an event that never happened for those of you unfamiliar with Bolivian history in the 1960s), it'll be on you head Elsa. You just wait. :lol:

See? I was right.

GODDESS!!

My dress ALMOST looks like that!

Cept for it's black with blue and silver.

Yay :D

Omg where did you get yours? Mine's from Mariposa... i think there was too much glitter on it, my friend's mom complained about glitter on her couch after I left lol

OOO are u friends with Jimmy Wang, by any chance? o.O

Yep, you know him?

Edited by goddessxx