Guess something about the next poster

TidusBlade

yes (wait why would IB kill you?)

I love how its only us posting stuff on here :no:

np loves nail polish

nah i don't use nail polish.

I don't know if its common around the world, but in Australia guys usually don't wear nail polish, its frowned upon by the rest of society :wub:

np is wondering how writing stuff in this thread is useful procrastination

Like all male teens...YES I do have secrets...But because I'm in a sharing mood...I WILL let out one of my secrets now(which very few ppl in my life know):

My new Headmaster was involved in the Zimbabwean liberation war...he even boasts about it...However I did some research of my own and found out from his OLD school students was that he was a "police field reservist" in that war....

IT turns out that the war was between the White Government and the black African rebels(who were fighting against the apartheid). Like in South Africa the rebels won.

So much for not having a dirty past.

Anyway:

Next Poster feels jealous of the people who haven't taken IB 'cause they have a social life and he/she doesn't.

yes (wait why would IB kill you?)

I love how its only us posting stuff on here :no:

np loves nail polish

nah i don't use nail polish.

I don't know if its common around the world, but in Australia guys usually don't wear nail polish, its frowned upon by the rest of society ;)

np is wondering how writing stuff in this thread is useful procrastination

haha how was i supposed to know a guy was going to answer? its ok i understand i wouldnt want to wear nail polish if i were a guy either :wub: and yes it is frowned upon in other places (some young guys here in america dont frown upon it though which is actually really gross...) and they are called... dan dan dan GAYS which im totally against that btw

im sorry for the whole liturgy i just gave (i dont wanna do homework XD ) I AM HATING IB RIGHT NOW

Like all male teens...YES I do have secrets...But because I'm in a sharing mood...I WILL let out one of my secrets now(which very few ppl in my life know):

My new Headmaster was involved in the Zimbabwean liberation war...he even boasts about it...However I did some research of my own and found out from his OLD school students was that he was a "police field reservist" in that war....

IT turns out that the war was between the White Government and the black African rebels(who were fighting against the apartheid). Like in South Africa the rebels won.

So much for not having a dirty past.

Anyway:

Next Poster feels jealous of the people who haven't taken IB 'cause they have a social life and he/she doesn't.

yes i do feel jelous :wub: of people who are not in ib...

np wants a girlfriend/boyfriend