Stereotype the Person Above You.

flsweetheart422

whoa have u been spying on me austin?????

thats freaky i went to a party a couple days ago.

and im not negging anybody cause i havnt been on so dont beg me.... plz

oh ok il let you use my gods but i thought you had burnt them? (ishaan)

haha i have good luck, i neded an excuse for you to go away so i could get your gods to leave so i said you went to a party :)

but voldemort is in an alternate reality where harry potter kills him again so i have the hill

Drones come screaming down from the sky...as fire falls down on you burning the very ground you are standing on...My heavily armored Humvees then troop up the hill(again) and thus I AM KING of da HILL.

Just in case Harry Potter comes back I put up a massive billboard on the hill, of Cho Chang saying:

"Dear Harry,

I want you're Magic Wand inside my Chamber Of Secrets.

Sincerely,

Cho Chang "

:)

Actually my friend made the above thing up...

AND I JUST HAD TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS!

BTW I'm still king.

AHHH but the Hummer so HEAVILY protected that the time bomb had no affect on my vehicles...While you're busy thinking I'm dead...I aim my slingshot at you're raft and tear hole through it...It begins to sink and you begin to drown...('cause you cant swim.)

i get the hill cause i can actually drive and you cant (by myself) and so... i steal your hummers meanwhile my gods are protecting me and atacking you both so hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejjejejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejjijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooo I GET THE HILL

I can Legally drive all cars...and so now...while Natalie steals my Hummer...I jump into my Jaguar and take over the hill.

Then I take potshots with my slingshot at the water balloons floating in the river...SO NOW THE WATER BALLOONS ARE GONE!

that would work except i am master chief and spartan II's, during the augmentation drive, have more limited sex drives since puberty would interfere with their training and their effecience in combat. so your lures don't work on me and i put my mark V armor on and i jump out of the raft and sprint to the hill before you can get to it

I agree with Dr. Polaris that yes YOU are arrogant austin.....

Anyway as I fly out of the exploding hummer I deploy my parachute and hop into my Jaguar through the Sunroof. I overtake austin and reach the hill first.

so guess what... i call the fairly oddparents and

wait, what does this and all you've been talking about relates to the threat? haha

so i'd say that ishaan is too into transformers and video games so he is a math nerd who likes chocolate but denies it. and... he is a virgin

so guess what... i call the fairly oddparents and

wait, what does this and all you've been talking about relates to the threat? haha

so i'd say that ishaan is too into transformers and video games so he is a math nerd who likes chocolate but denies it. and... he is a virgin

Alright missy lets get things straight..No I am NOT into Transformers...the only reason i may have watched the films was because of Megan Fox (DUH!)..

Secondly i am not really into video games though Austin is.

And i JUST dropped Math HL for English HL and yes I love chocolate...no denying that.

Plus I go to an all male boarding school. Losing my virginity out there is probably a really REALLY bad idea.

Oh yeah so i hit the self destruct button and ALL the transformer thingies explode.More Humvees come and start attacking you.

Plus I go to an all male boarding school. Losing my virginity out there is probably a really REALLY bad idea.

lol that was actually hilarious

hey it was a joke! don't take it so seriously ok?

sorry for my ignorance but, who is Austin? plus, i'm in maths hl haha

and I have to admit that almost everbody have watched transformers either for megan fox (not only men) or for shia.

it really was just a superficial stereotype :D

(following the topic)