Stereotype the Person Above You.

flsweetheart422

lol ishaan don't get to angry its kind of the point of this topic :D i didn't start that up with you did i?

I press the blue self destruct button and all the Humme's blow up and you are left with sentiels who have no team afflation but go around in circles and zap random potential threats including your defenses and my raft, which already popped thanks to your blowdart or whatever

Plus I go to an all male boarding school. Losing my virginity out there is probably a really REALLY bad idea.

lol that was actually hilarious

hey it was a joke! don't take it so seriously ok?

sorry for my ignorance but, who is Austin? plus, i'm in maths hl haha

and I have to admit that almost everbody have watched transformers either for megan fox (not only men) or for shia.

it really was just a superficial stereotype :sadnod:

(following the topic)

yeah well....

Austin is the dude with the user name of "2401 Tangents". HE is addicted to Halo.

Anyway austin, allow me to state a universally known fact.

CARS DONT COME WITH SELF DESTRUCT BUTTONS and especially military ones.

So you're statement is false and I am king of da hill.

But James Cameron copied a lot of the halo vehicles into avatar so the na'vi decide that halo is better. example: the flying aircraft is a rip off of the hornet, the bomber is basically a giant longsword. only original thing is probably the giant gunships and the forest cutter machines, which would have no use in halo anyway. avatar is awsome though. im still king.