Stereotype the Person Above You.

flsweetheart422

not rly cause we now have an army that includes the American Army, their navy, the french Army, their navy, the Italian army, and navy, and the Luxembourgish army, and their navy, and on top of them the indian army, their navy, the spartans, the colombian army and their navy, my charms, and the persians so huh we get the hill because we didnt rly go on our honeymoon yet we wanna wait until the end of this WW3 :no::P and and we win cause u dont have any allies. and of course we still have the gods cause theyr still my friends (they hoocked us up) and so i didnt wanna marry him but i wanted their loyalty so oooo in ur face

we win :)

You may have all those... but you don't have the UNSC Navy and the Hayclon-class cruisers, Frigates, MAC platforms, Destroyers, ONI Prowlers, and the other UNSC and ONI ships. Not to mention your "ground army" is getting slottered by the longsword bombing and the shiva tactical nukes. any left are currently engaged with the Spartan Red and Blue Teams, and losing drastically. Your gods are making their lightning bolts and using their powers or whatever but fail to realize that they are encased in a slipspace capsule such that any of their attacks seem to hit my army but are in fact directed into slipspace and dissapate. So me and sam still have the hill.

Your gas from outer space doesn't affect my MARK VI Spartan Teams since they have their own breathing apparatus and have EVA mechanisms, meaning they can survive in outer space, so gas won't do anything. and the longswords are self ventilated, along with the ONI and UNSC fleet. The only units in my army you will have affected are the hornet aircraft, and i have already recalled them to their respective frigates for vacuum cleaning and containimation prevention. My hill :P

well hm...

that doesnt mean i surrender... :read: and the treaty of Versailles is not ur thing idk.. im too tired to think i should go to sleep and leave my husband do all the talking. though i promise to come back on saturday or maybe friday after hospital duty and party is over. :) o and mind ur own business. RANDOM. yea well we have aliens on our side everyone combined beat ur ****ty things :no::yes::ninja::):excl::P:rofl:

sorry the covenant were defeated and the alliance was disabanded the only other aliens are sided with us if anything. and your gods are still encased in slipspace and we have forerunner tech on our side so sorry your hospital duty may be a bit delayed, and you may find that your calvary on horses are the clients there :P

Sorry the elites don't like you more... you didn't save their race and the entire galaxy from the flood infection and the Covenant. The Only aliens you got are a bunch of yan'me drones and kig'yar jackals :P have fun with those. they can be powerfull but you don't have any carriers or dropships :no: put them on your horse carriges :) I am still king of the hill and sam is spamming you (haha pun sam is spamming)

Glad to have you back Natalie...missed you on this topic...glad to see that you've married me without even asking me... :)

I guess we're fighting in the time where women are more powerful then men. :P

In other words Natalie is cooler, smarter and more powerful than you Austin...and she's my wife :no: ...so We rule the hill.

lol a bit surprised weren't you ishaan :P

But anyway you don't have a hill to take over since me and sam already have it defended by stationary mac platforms and defense grids are already in place. there are also numerous frigates and ONI prowlers around the hill, all you have left are Natalia's gods that are encased in a slipspace casing :no: hopefully they won't get out

You seem to have forgotton that the defense grid, the mac platforms, and the rest of the ONI and UNSC fleet is out of range of the nukes since they are in upper atmosphere ready for combat. And the foundation of the castle is the top of a forerunner structure, which can sustain mac rounds, let alone nukes. you did destroy the built walls around the hill though, congratulations. me and sam get out of the structure and are still king and queen of the hill, with bio hazard suits on of course.

I agree with my husband since ur the only one here who plays that game...

Appearantly my gods hooked us up, if you didnt notice I was not going to marry you but oh well watev

and yes I guess women are more powerful than men these days...

"IB a geek today, I be your boss tomorrow" Class of 2012 HA in your face Austin

WE GET THE HILL

Edited by azulverde:)