Physics quick memory revision

Darko

Hey everyone! My IB mocks are coming up and I need a method of revising which can be primarily based on brute force to memorise all facts. Does anyone know a method that is effective in memorising projectile motion? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt it's possible to brute force remember every single fact and figure in all those books, however, summarizing by writing down each chapter/concept then applying it through problems/questions goes a very long way to remembering all the facts in my experience. Like recently for my Biology IGCSE, I went through the whole book, summarized every concept and topic coming in the exam, and I do mean every small detail that I didn't know, and I still remember over 90% of the facts. I just needed to teach myself how to use that knowledge to answer exam questions and by going through past papers I felt that I knew everything except for that odd piece of information for that extra mark.

It does take a lot of time though and if your book is several hundred pages long compared to a few hundred, it might not be as effective, but just hope this is helpful in some way. Don't forget to take breaks though, you can't remember all the facts if you don't give it time to sink in :(

//EDIT: Ouch, just realized his the OP just needed to remember projectile motion :) In that case, I would just treat it like math, the more projectile motion problems you solve, the more you understand it I guess and that could probably apply to all of Physics that's not completely theory.

Edited by TidusBlade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...