Study leave

luk3tm

We get one month. Our school has easter holidays starting from the 4th of April which last 2 weeks, and after that we don't have to come back to school. Many students schedule revision classes with teachers during normal school time, or they might have a math class to revise. But you can also just stay at home and study.

One week is nothing. You'll have to revise a lot at home then before that.

We get two weeks which are actually called "study leave". There are Easter holidays the week before the Easter weekend, during which I assume we're very much expected to study. After that we have one week of classes, and then we have two weeks off to study. It's so soon! EEP!

Wow, Our school gives study leave for both 10th grade and 12 grade (IGCSE and IB) its ALWAYS one month!! From the first week of april until externals? Wow, i thought all schools follow the same idea?

I thought so too, I suppose students can study after school when they don't have study leave and I guess schools that don't give study elave have lots of revision classes instead of normal ones. But some people study better alone, and it's unfair to make them come to school every day then.

The principal wants to abolish study leave for IB students next year, which is unfair. It's like doing an experiment to see wgat the effect of doin that will be; will our students pass or fail the IB this year? Hmmm... what does he think?

• 1 year later...