Which subjects are you taking?

HJ:)

Also in my sig. I also hate how my school doesn't have many options. I would have loved to take management, economics and Mandarin. I mean...half of my subjects I'm probably never going to use again after high school (namely history, chem and anthropology). I also wish we had an actual HL Math class...rather than having to self-study everything. But I guess that's what happens when the annual enrollment in Math HL is about 3-5.

In my sig. I should've taken HL Chem and SL French instead of what I have now, since I started to really like chem just this year, but oh well.

Our choices:

HL Biology, HL History, HL Chemistry, HL Math, HL French B.

SL Chem, SL Bio, SL Physics, SL Math, SL Art, SL ITGS, SL Economics, SL History, SL French B.

Mandatory: HL English

Edited by KLSmash

Yeah, see my sig. We had quite many subjects to choose (according to me), the main problem for most people was that the subjects clashed. One guy in my class wanted to have maths, philosophy and arts HL, but then philosophy and arts are at the same time, so he had to take history HL instead. That's life!

My school doesn't have many choices either. (And I know what you mean about clashing subjects; it happened to me which is why I take chemistry instead of physics)

HL:

- English A1

- Theatre

- Pyschology

SL:

- Chemistry (grr..)

- Spanish B

- Math

Edited by Zasxee

I am doing Maths HL, Japanese, English, History, Biology and Chemistry. In our school we don't get to pick our HLs until the second year of IB (except for maths, and I suspect I might drop to SL last year).

I hate it how my school doesn't offer many subjects as well! I would love to do psychology and anthropology but they aren't offer here. In fact, half of my classmates probably have no idea what anthropology is.

My school doesn't have many choices either. (And I know what you mean about clashing subjects; it happened to me which is why I take chemistry instead of physics)

Yeah, I wanted to have chemistry and music HL, but they clashed, so after a lot of thinking I took physics SL instead of music. But actually I'm really glad about that!