Most Difficult IB Subjects?

Physics and Math SL (since my school only offers SL for those) seem to be the most difficult. Other than that Spanish B SL is raping all the spanish students (aka we have no Spanish AB Initio or something like that and a bad spanish base).

Edited by Mkxxy

Oh, wow. Our school mandates every IB dip student to take IB English and History HL.

and those are my least favorite subjects, and those are supposedly the most difficult subjects workload&content-wise.

Then there is Biology HL I and Spanish SL which are also difficult.

At my school, if you need an "easy" HL, you take English HL, because you only have to read 4 more books than SL students. However, I'm pretty sure that once you get to the IB exam, you'll have regretted taking English HL. A really hard subject is Math HL, people drop out a lot! Physics HL and SL seem to be hard as well.

Physics HL and Maths HL at my school, definitely. But Chemistry HL is also counted among the difficult subjects, and so is English A2 HL to some extent.

Language A1 HL isn't really seen as very difficult, and nearly everybody studies History HL (SL isn't offered because it isn't in demand). I've never heard anyone mention Biology HL as a difficult subject, which breaks the pattern of HL sciences being the most difficult...

But Physics and Maths, definitely!

HL Chem in my school is the most difficult subject :)

We dont really learn the material at first. Your given a huge set of AP/IB problems, and told to do it, because its checked for accuracy. Some of the problems the teacher might have trouble with and often gets something wrong. tests are ridiculous, because the teacher has a high chemistry degree, and faisl to recognize what is suitable for students. Rape, weekly.

Physics HL and Maths HL at my school, definitely. But Chemistry HL is also counted among the difficult subjects, and so is English A2 HL to some extent.

Language A1 HL isn't really seen as very difficult, and nearly everybody studies History HL (SL isn't offered because it isn't in demand). I've never heard anyone mention Biology HL as a difficult subject, which breaks the pattern of HL sciences being the most difficult...

But Physics and Maths, definitely!

Biology HL is a lot of memorizing while Chemistry HL isn't tough if you put in the time to understand the concepts (also requires a fair bit of memorizing). Physics HL is one of those 'you got it or you don't' subjects i.e. tough because you can't improve that much even by working hard, imo.

I don't think Economics HL is that tough... it doesn't actually cover that much more than SL and SL was pretty manageable. :)

In the end, it all depends on what you're good at, really.

Bio HL also is really difficult. Forgot to mention it.. Well not as much at my school. I feel like we cover a lot, and the teacher like moves fast cause she is really good at teaching. She is actually amazing. Everything and beyond is accounted for each topic. But Bio HL does have a low percentage on 7's, and personally, I know no one with a 7 in HL Bio. I am striving for it though. haha :innocent:

At my school quite a lot of people are finding English A1 HL hard but I think that it's going ok. For me so far History HL and English HL have the biggest workloads but aren't too hard, i'm finding chemistry SL the hardest probably :/ -not a great science person-