Most Difficult IB Subjects?

Math SL&HL. It's nice that we don't have to prove anything in SL, though (not that it helped me much in the exam). Biology HL maybe isn't that difficult, but the difference between SL and HL is so big.

I'm surprised that so many people think English HL is difficult? Only two people out of ~50 at my school take SL (and that's because they wanted to have Physics, Chemisty and Math HL?!), and I don't think I know anyone during the past two years that has gotten < 6.

ozolins, that's A2 though. >.< A1 is... a different story altogether, methinks. Even though you probably utilize the same methods to formulate a commentary or essay, the general quality of work in A1 is expected to be a lot higher.

About half A2, half A1. :sadnod: But yeah, I understand that A1 must be much more difficult than A2. :\

Hmmm well i think physics, math, history hl are among the toughest...but also VISUAL ARTS HL, the only IB subject where everything has to come from yourself- no memorizing no formulas no nothing. Last year at the school i'm currently in, there were no 7s and half the class failed, my old school in the states has been running ib for nearly 10 years and still despite many talented students, no one has ever received more than a 6!