Business SL or Econ SL For A Psychology Major?

Hello, I'm starting the IB in September.

I want to major in Psychology and my subject choices so far are Bio HL, Eng Lang and Lit HL, History HL, French B SL, Math I&A SL, which leaves me with one more opening to complete the requirements.

My school doesn't offer IB psychology anymore, and I suck at Chem so so I have to choose between Business Management and Economics. Which one should I choose? 

After reading the syllabus, textbooks etc, I was thinking of doing Econ because it looks more interesting, but I'm still unsure.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 1:47 PM, DisorganizedJunior_ said:

Hello, I'm starting the IB in September.

I want to major in Psychology and my subject choices so far are Bio HL, Eng Lang and Lit HL, History HL, French B SL, Math I&A SL, which leaves me with one more opening to complete the requirements.

My school doesn't offer IB psychology anymore, and I suck at Chem so so I have to choose between Business Management and Economics. Which one should I choose? 

After reading the syllabus, textbooks etc, I was thinking of doing Econ because it looks more interesting, but I'm still unsure.

Thank you in advance.

Definitely do Econ! A lot of useful stuff there and you can easily learn business management later!

• 7 months later...

hello @Graeme

I am having a lot of problems with this web site can you please help me? there is a lot of document that I can't download and they are just saying that "sorry you are not permitted to download this file". I actually submitted a lot of files so that I can earn the vip access but nothing changed. also , I can not pay the 25$ needed so what would be the solution to get access for free!

or can you like if I will tell you which files I need send me the files that I need here? or this is not allowed as well?

I hope you will reply

thank you for your timeee