What Language B options does your school offer?

Vvi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first school offered French B SL HL, Spanish B SL HL, Arabic B SL, and Spanish and Arabic ab initio.

My second school does French B, German B, Mandarin B (SL), Spanish B, Mandarin Ab initio, German ab initio and Spanish ab initio and also does English A, Chinese A and German A. We also do Latin HL and SL, and Classical Greek HL and SL

Edited by cjy

My school has French B, Spanish B, and German B, all offered at HL, SL, and ab initio.

The wierd thing though, is that they've mixed the classes together. So, for example my French class has both HL and SL students in it, while my friend, who is in SL, is mixed in with ab initio students. Quite an interesting setup.

My school has French B, Spanish B, and German B, all offered at HL, SL, and ab initio.

The wierd thing though, is that they've mixed the classes together. So, for example my French class has both HL and SL students in it, while my friend, who is in SL, is mixed in with ab initio students. Quite an interesting setup.

My school does the mixing HL and SL thing which really sucks for interactive orals. -.- we do this for History, Music, Theatre, Art and Geography too and used to for English

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...