Baye's theorem in imagined disease

MKasia

Hi,

I'm doing my IA on Baye's Theorem and how it can be used to understand the probabilities derrived from medical testing. I originally wanted to do it on Colorectal Cancer but as it comes out it is hard to find any sufficient database which would provide coherent numbers that I need. I tried to do it with pregnancy tests but the data i found is from a study which already did most calculations and I'm scared to use it, so nobody thinks it's plagarised.

So I had an idea of presenting the probability working but on an example of an imaginary disease. Do you think its a good idea? Or should I just stick with the pregnancy tests?

Thanks for help in advance :)

Hey, I hope its not too late. I think you should do it on something real, rather than imaginary. I'm not saying you should stick with pregnancy tests, you can go for some other disease, or whatever you choose. Take some data that is real, it will fetch you higher grades. Hope this was helpful!