Funny & interesting pictures

Ruan Chun Xian

Haha that is her ^^. Which is why I love that gif :) . What is more funny is the context of that scene, and who she was throwing that rock at, originally :D

FYI: it's still amazing :D . And I'm off to see her new movie Red Cliff 2 in a few days :D

Oh, is it seriously? Wow, amazing I still recognize her after 9 or so years. Really liked that show though. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
aww the cartoon.

and hang on!! that that that that that drama....I THINK IVE SEEN IT BEFORE

aint it bout lik a princess? coz i remember the actress! i remember watching it when i was a little kid (mum LOVED that drama - majorly addicted)

im not going insane am i D:?

You're not insane. <3XD

I fell in love with her in that drama :D and love her still. She has a terrible stylist (or a terrible fashion sense) but she's an amazing actress. Though I think she could do better in her choice of male leads lately, but oh well. She's starring in the movie remake of Disney's Mulan, which usually I wouldn't be able to wait to see, but the male lead and the director kind of ruin movie for me already and it hasn't even started shooting yet.

Which reminds me, I really should get back to writing my fanfic on HZGG which I've been abandonning for months now :P

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...